Cost of buying a vehicle

How much do you make an year. Personally I make anywhere between 1 million to 3 million. Online work is not stable but I hit my targets each year.
For me the advice I would gladly take is buy a car with low fuel consumption and low insurance costs and also cost of repairs. Something like a Toyota. But 20% of annual salarly is just too little. That is what goes into my investment kitty and acts as savings too.
I can afford to do this because I am young and single. I don’t see kids and a wife in my near future.

Hukupata memo, siku hizi ni black mamba inaongea

If you’re earning is average 2M a year you could budget for a 400-500k vehicle which I think would be a very decent second hand vehicle. In your case you would have more to save and invest regardless of your future plans. That 300k difference can double in a year if you have it in the right investment.
You don’t have to follow it is just a guideline. You’re young. Live life.

Cif

Van guard new shape

Wacha kuhesabu pesa za wenyewe kama babu akitamani ushindi wa Uhuru

Angalia OP, that was the topic. Wacha pang’ang’a mob.

Swali ni is it the retail price from the manufacturer or retail price of the showrooms in Kenya that the first 25% is used to get for further calculations . A car like range rover autobiography in Kenya brand new is 24 million but in the UK where it’s manufactured it’s 13 million . Which retail price does KRA use ?