Cost of living in other towns

County governments led to a lot of inflation in the counties due to the cash circulating down there.

Demand inaletwa na workers wa county government.

Pia NGOs in those areas ni mob sana na watu pia huwa hawahami. It got to a point I had to maintain at least two houses in those regions coz ukihama utahustle sana kuget

I also think the residents prefer quality and expensive things… Ujaluo ni gharama ama…

Mulot a 2 bedroom is 6,500.

What jobs sasa? If you are working as senior person in government, county government, banks, safaricom, colleges etc. you get good money kama kawaida.
otherwise nyeri was dead before higher education boom so thats the only pillar. To give you a picture in 2007 you could get a 2 bedroom for 2500. Now its 20,000 to 30,000, courtesy of the kibaki government. The guy was an economist par excellence. instead of doing obvious stuff like allocating skewed tenders and employing people from his village in order to help them, he just built a major college/university there. The rest worked itself out.

naona unaelewa hio mtaa sana

Sana Sana.

na hizo zilikuwa kwa radar ya babu ya kupunguza bei?

Labda ya mabati ama place kama huruma.

Believe me ziko. Na si za mabati.

I have a friend who works in Nyeri and stays in a rented a house in Ruringu Nyeri, last year she told me she pays 6,000 for one bedroom per month, au ni uongo?

That is what I would expect and believe. But I think ndio huyo landlord to advertise even on FB, labda amekosa wateja!

Hiyo ni makosa. Because even now, I have confirmed she still pays 6,000 for one bedroom in Ruring’u. Huyo amekosa wateja thats why she has advert in facebook.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wapi huku, Lemme call a few guys ni confirm

Land problem is a major problem in .Ke
@ 5K hizi rentals ni hot cake

You said Mulot?? That place has the cheapest housing on planet

Prices are always exaggerated online for lazy people who don’t want to walk and search for the houses

True…i think huyo tenant amekuwa greedy sana
[ATTACH=full]143690[/ATTACH]

Not really, place kama HB town hamna mahao