Could this be another 'quails investment' failed project?

This collective green houses schemes targets people who have never farmed and have some idle savings. Yes they can give you returns of investment but your money has done everything already. It bought the land plus profit, it bought the green house/equipments plus profit, it paid for seeds/fertilizer/pesticides plus profit, it paid everyone’s wages and during harvest it paid your profit and their profit as well. That’s why they are advertised. They earn every step of the way. Do it in your farm, have everything under your name, follow up is easy and you can account for everything from start to finish. Your profit will be larger.

Hapa hakuna kesi, ni mtu apambane na hali yake. The contract they blindly and greedily rushed to sign clearly states they would be compensated 800k for every 12 months of successful farming. These conmen only need to show that no successful farming took place and it’s game over.

My dad is one of them, i tried talking against it, ikakaa i am an enemy of progress. this week ameenda kwa ofisi zao kusema arudishiwe pesa!

He is fortunate that there’s still an office to go and vent, but he’ll get nothing back.

I wont even ask vile aliambiwa, coz i might just end up saying, i told you so!

And just like Mui and Nzau, Rose Mwangi (not her real name) is yet to receive her returns 18 months after she invested Sh1 million in February 2017. This money, she claims, was a loan she took to enhance her financial strength through conscious investments. She is still waiting even as she continues to repay the loan through hard toil.

Wah!

Mimi during the quail madness i tried to warn my maternal aunts nikaambiwa mimi ni hater luckily my mum alinisikilaza… sikuzi whenever they are approached with such ideas lamiza wanicall.

land buying companies are also applying 3 card monte tricks to deceive gullible kenyans into buying plots in the middle of nowhere…past sunday i attended an event where this trick was used to sell five plots for a cool 1.5m . Wakenya ujinga itatumaliza.

Many Kenyans like to behave like children. Kila mu ako na TV na redio and must have heard about these scams but wapi! Siyo gambling, siyo mobile loans siyo funy get-richquick schemes.

Halafu unaskia watu wakiaanza wimbo, ooooooooooooooooh, the gavament should compensate us.

Bure kabisa.