COUNTDOWN TO LEAVING KTALK

Buy your own domain mzee. The WordPress. Com thingy just means you will be buried in the deepest pit of the Internet.

He who dares wins.

I won’t visit. You have my word

Hehehe huna meno mswaki wa nini? Technology ilikupita kamzee, rudi muchatha ukalime waru :smiley:

I will be a constant visitor on your blog but I can promise my nation will give it a wide berth due to your political inclination,good luck senile one.

Agreed. And I promis that you will find fresh posts i my blog every day. For one I will have a guest column for ‘prominent’ people like @Meria Mata and @spear so even when I am down you will be able to find something interesting.

Once in a while I will do deep, deep investigaive reporting…

What are you talking about son? I am currently constructing the site na hata hiyo introduction isha wekwa…

[ATTACH=full]155885[/ATTACH]

Ebu uliza admin kama unaweza weka extension when you post in Your so called slum kama tutaipata tu huku without having to knock your doors?

Anyway good luck Guuka.

I am not too tech-savvy. I want to ride on Wordpress’s premium offering ($8/month) before branching out. hey already have the tools I need to monetise the blog and to build taffic.

Or am I just being lazy?

Yes, if you are sure of good traffic don’t let wordpress charge you for hosting and still eat your ad. revenue

You’ve published it just now :D:D:D kudos though

“A journey of 7 shots starts with one thrust”
-Robert Mugabe.

Guka hongera. Hapa naona imekuwa mwoto kwako
Tutasoma

As I have readily admitted, I am NOT tech-savvy. Please help me out as much as you can. Even with the wordpress thing I am having issues.

Asante.

PS: Though I am starting with the free service, I intend to upgrade to the premium service which can be monetised. What’s wrong with that sir?

Kweli kweli

So this is not goodbye, the world is big and we will link up in your site.

God bless you…don’t come back…

all the best, i will be paying random visits every now and then

just curious, why is your first post dated 9 months ago and you just posted it :D:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]155888[/ATTACH]

Anza vyema buda, first get a domain that will be yours for life, usihame wakati umepata mafans then loose some, hio maneno ya .wordpress.com wacha, anza na gukastake.com. A domain is 1k.
Then choose a host, akina Bluehost or host gator hio $8 per month will be enough or safcom where 4k per year will be good.
Install the same wordpress software that you are already learning (for free) hapo.
Then you are good to go.

I will be there as always.