Counterfeit Business Thriving in Nairobi's Backstreet

If you got guts, just go incognito into this joints but don’t let them think you are some sane dude… Say things like: I feel like I need to blow some w33d… Stuff synonymous with the hood as you investigate. Guys are wasting away at some kahuna’s price. We gotta stop the sh1t.

You lost your sense of hearing for a day… So you gonna just walk away and leave the rest to the doom? For real bruh??

There is nothing I can do im only one person against a group of cartels.

:D:D

fake cooking oil ama nini?
kuna jamaa anauza 10 litres na 900/= namshuku sana

I catch your drift… Felt helpless myself after I realized it’s much BIGGER than I could imagine but F@#K that. If am gonna be a martyr for this, so let it be. Our bros and siz are being made into daylight zombies and the bitter part about it is that… Most are brilliant minds yo.

Ukweli manze what can we do to stop this vice?

… Where there is a will, there is a way brathe.

Ukweli lakini pia hawa watu nilazima wajisaidie you cannot buy counterfeit goods halafu ulie zikiharibika, hao watu ni lazima pia wawache ujinga

@DeWhizzy = @screwplus

Enyewe hapa panataka intervention serious. I think regulation of raw materials is a starting point.

Ni ukweli but you see, unless we expose the kahunas and the big fish pulling the strings in this. Itakuwa noma tu sana.

Good point worth considering… Akina KEBZ wana eza kuwa compromised kweli?? If possible, SIS KWISA KABISA!!!

Sawa sawa tuanze kuexpose hao watu tafuta watu wawili and a small hidden camera and a microphone and we will be ready to go. Tutakuwa kenyatalk version of jicho pevu

Hehe @Starscream … It’s gonna go down. Hope 'em snitcherz hawako ridho hapa. But even if wako yadi, watch this space.

Am i part of the group?

Then why are you acting surprised? It’s public knowledge that the backstreets of tao are full of shuttered dreams and all manner of vices.

@Randy … Are we tugeza? Ama we send you with a message to kahunas bruh??

In the streets they do not look at how you are dressed. A hustler is a hustler regardless of the dresscode.

Beg to differ bruh… Clearly you haven’t been a guest at Nai’s renowned backstreet joints. They come alive from 7pm till down. Am not talking ‘sinachoo’ if you can recall that; or if you even know of it. The moment you step in, a calculator has already calculated your shoes, watch, phone, e.t.c from head to toe.