COUNTIES WHERE WOMEN CHEAT THE MOST

You nailed it

you really need to introduce me to your peddler!!!

hehehe nimecheka karibu ni paint (read faint)

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kaMatako haka ka hi five …umenifanya nicheke aki …[SIZE=2]read in luhya accent[/SIZE]

1 Like

Niliachia kusomea hapa nikiona jamaa amewahi matako mapema on members day :eek::eek:

2 Likes

Nairobian wanapenda kurudia stories sana. Si the same topic was highlighted last year.

@Some Say so if we have floods around Kano Plains River Nyando or River Nyamasaria, nimebebe @Chloe kwa mgongo, I can slice that Mdavida jamaa, since water will just be in surpluss???.., asking 4 my younger bro though me ndo lasty

1 Like

Hata hakuna story mob atakua amejipa na aongeze sis wake as bonus.

This is Bullshit

It has been said here but I will say it again, Mkamba akikunyima vitu labda hakukuskia vizuri unachotaka. However, in the rare case akunyime, hua anafeel guilty sana.

2 Likes

Gossip-based science, as only the Nairobian and SDE know how to do it:

[ATTACH=full]78314[/ATTACH]
The conclusion is based on 800 interviews in which the respondents expressed their suspicions and that became fact. Infotrak Harris laughed all the way to Equity…

1 Like

Kamba men marry into other tribes but mostlly za Coast tu like the Mijikenda and Taita…

If we’re going to draw conclusions based on this silly science, 85% of Western men are paying school fees and milling unga for other men’s children.:smiley:

1 Like

…kovlo @pamba, @uwesviraka, sikwekwe kujeni kiasi…asi, vaingwa!!

hehehe sildenfil after effects

:D:D:D:D:D

ulinidump…naona Chloe ndiye new catch

Boo boo how can I dump the apple of my eye? Ama hii ni reverse pshychology you dump me?

1 Like

Mbona umeuliza Chloe about threshold…:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Juu alisema bwana ni mtaita lazima afikishe threshold