Country of pesa ants...

the most worrying statistic here is that a top 1% Kenyan is barely surviving, I mean a networth of less $20k is nothing to be proud of, that person cannot afford a decent home+car +good education for the kids in this country, sasa kama yeye ni one percenter, the other 99% wanaendeleaje?

like they said in the article, a one percenter in south africa has almost 10 times what we have here and yet housing is cheaper in SA meaning a one percenter there can afford a good house in the city using less than 50% of his networth, now that is a bit fair

Yaani mna maanisha hata niki relocate SA bado naendelea kuishi kaa king just in a different hell. Enyewe Sub-Sahara watu hawana ka kitu. Huko kwa Oga kwanza hakunu kitu wananiambia.

Are you speaking from experience?

I can affirm, Farming has more money than office work, esp when you go large scale, be it poultry, dairy, maize farming, cane farming etc.
Of the above i have experience in poultry, dairy, maize and cane farming. The first two give you an assurance of 5G’s daily. (Operational capital). Cane farming is a windfall thing. Note, the salary i get from farming outdoes any employment i have ever partaken.

You are young and stupid.

You assume that farming doesn’t require education like the finance industry which you claim to be in, na ati unafikiria ni kitu utaingia tu hivyo and start ripping big rewards? :D:D

Proceed. I hope utakuwa unaweka regular TRUTHFUL updates about your progress and not more of your fake stories.

You misunderstand. Read my comment again.

I didn’t look down at farmers, I’m just amused by people who assume that farming is just something anyone can do without need of any prior training whatsoever.

I think they mean bila debt. Most people who have property worth that, kazi ni kulipa mortgage na loan za gari.

I think you need to shout from the rooftops a 1%er in Kenya is really struggling… So wtf is middle class in this country… Middle-class is a sufferer Ile mbaya by this metric

Farming is not for the faint hearted. It requires a lot of patience and can be capital intensive depending on what you do. My experience in beef cattle production as shown me it takes up to 5 yrs to break even before you start ripping actual real profits. During that period most revenue goes back to recurrent expenditure and evening out your initial investment. Hapo ndo mtu huwa ana survive on supu na mutura pole pole.

Mtu kama @T.Vercetti anaanza naisha na handicap - 50 lazima kwanza atengeneze 50 million -an impossible task - ndio ajitoe kwa financial blackhole. No wonder ako deep in Qanon shit.

Why are you so bitter with life? Unajua hata huyo purple wako is turned off by you, hajui tu vile kukuambia
The other thing is I dont need to be good at farming. That’s why you look for and employ a qualified agronomist.