County REP Beaten up

Kudos to Rashid kassim he set a precedent of dealing na Feminazi. Nashuku yeye ni talker. [SIZE=7]Amepea yeye two hot slaps. Kesi baadae.[/SIZE]

Na kwani amemtemea mate pia?

CC introvert.

He is scared. For his other you know what…for someone who tamed @kush yule mnono @Mundu Mulosi is nothing…

Very wrong, I bet that guy has no respect for women, it was just a matter of time for it to show itself.

Ina-come…wacha nimalizie na make up ya kuficha uzee…

Why not just say the truth. Its not make-up,it war paint!

Kwa nini unaniita a he? :smiley: but you are gaddamn right on this one. How can a whole Mulosi be scared of 2gb meek me?hehehehehehe…I stop short of mentioning my ‘osband’ naijo accent pls… coz naweza cross the line nijikutee nimeundwa maslaps kama huyo Rep. [SIZE=1]He cannot harm a fly.[/SIZE]

:D:Dwhat is wrong with you? you could have waited nimalize kujipondoa nikae kama a red indian…

Guys nimetoka kukula nyama ya ngaamia lunch time. I am feeling spacey. Is it normal. Wale wamengojea my reply , I will reserve it till the law takes its cause naskia the perp ametiwa mbaroni promptly. Tuache sheria ijukue mkondoo wake. Meanwhile lemme go shopping before taxes ziongezwe .

Wajir East MP Rashid Kassim arrested hours after ‘assaulting’ Wajir County Woman Rep Fatuma Gedi

Inakaa war paint fumes have gotten to your head. I have not called you a he…read my post.

I agree.

Machozi imeosha make up inakaaa juice ya orange

Respect begets respect man

Unajuaje kama alikua ameambia huyo jamma " jaribu uone, mimi sio wale umezoea!“… Then she added " Mwanaume mgani huyu inchi Tatu…”. That’s when he remembered respect gets more respect

Mzeee kwani ulimi ni mzito namna gani?.Niko na shule ya ngumbaru pale Kahawa West,karibu tena sana

Arguing is not allowed,especially with a woman who got more testosterone ama Urumee in my native

It might not be, but that’s when she attacks you and follows you while insulting you. Kweli wewe hujui wanawake

I know them and avoid them at all cost,but they take that for weakness and keep pestering someone until thermostat inawacha kufanya kazi.The next thing unasikia mtu akilia akiwa chini but you are not sure kama ni wewe umemgonga.
So in this case hatujui what transpired but she probably pushed the guy too much