Coup in Saudi Arabia

Regional squables in the middle east will never die. Arabs tend to have deep hate for each other. When the Prophet (SAW) died, the niggas immediately got on each others throats in the succession battles that followed. The successors (Khalifs) were killing each other like nonsense. Even Muhammad’s (SAW) kids were killed! Fuck that. Mpaka wa leo Iran will always be hated by Saudis of course. And vice versa.

But to give a little credit to Saudi govt: It has often been said that Saudis are sponsoring terrorism, then when the chips are down it turns out the terror had nothing to do with the Saudi government but individual Saudi nationals or some radical group from Saudi Arabia that has zero connection with the Saudi govt.

Likely there was something worse. If that statement was from the Saudis then of course it is going to be coated with some obfuscation. An attempt at a leader’s life is one of the most effective methods of discrediting and eroding public confidence in the leader. If this was an attempted attack, the govt will do as much as they can to discredit the story.

The forefathers of today’s ISIS etc are the ones that started the squabbles immediately after the death of the Prophet ﷺ.

Fafanua. Unasema Baghdadi ni mtoto ya Muhammad (SAW), coz what I am guessing currently is that Sunnis in general are not in any way the main sponsors of ISIS/ISIL?

You are traitors benefitting from what you consider a kaffir country. wishing that saudi will collapse and the fall out will engulf kenya. kenya is much ahead of the illiterate sand nigger country save for the oil money. why dont you go there where you think you belong?
You are turncoats that should be hanged or rather garroted, quartered and drawn.

That was my question too. If you listen to the gunfire in those videos, it sounds as if Bernie Fife was guarding the palace and was going to keep firing until he ran out of slugs. :wink: My gut says they are trying to downplay two drunks fighting over a piece if tail.

Eish. Hii ni nini sasa? Bro, tuliza.

First of all, let me start by saying you are slightly retarded.

Second, let me make it clear to you that Mayekeke is not the idiot you think he is.

And thirdly, let me make it clear to you that I am not the idiot you think I am.

Kenya is lightyears behind the Saudis. The Saudis were navigating the deep seas and making constellation charts before your forefathers could read or write. In fact, if war was declared between Kenya and Saudis leo, we would probably not have much of an air force to talk about tomorrow morning.

Sorry to pee on your camp fire but don’t be talking like this any more.

Usicheze na Arabs ukiwaona hivi. Si wajinga hao watu. And I am not an Arab, neither am I a Somali, neither am I a Muslim. Wewe hata nikikupa chombo hivi baharini nikuulizie tanga kwa Joshi ama kwa Hawa hujui. Mayekeke’s great grandfather probably knew that.

But I respect level headed people. And Mayekeke is one of them.

siuende kwa huyo mayekeke akutombe basi juu inakaa you have a degree on him. Arabs are nothing but backward monkeys with money. tabia zao zinaonyesha tu. turncoat. celebrating people who castrated some of your ancestors. there is just nothing worse than a turncoat.

Sawa mkubwa. Accept who you are. Wewe ni fala and there is no shame in embracing it.

Hayawani wewe. Tia ulimi puani nikujengee zizi saa hii.

Kinjeketile wewe unaweza kuambia watu wajipake maji itawakinga na risasi.

Mimi si mjinga sichezi na moto, wewe endelea tu. Walisema mtoi akililia wembe mpe panga au shoka, nimekupa.

Na by the way nikome, sina hoja sahii na wewe. Ntakuja kukwambia vibaya mpaka ukanishtaki kwa mamako. Na sitaki.

Si last I heard of ARAMCO is that China had acquired a piece of that cake. ama it was fake news.

American freedom on the way.

The Americans will never allow Saudi Arabia to collapse it’s literary the 52nd state of USA.But a few gunfights here and there and one can make a good killing on forex. They should do this kind of thing when the financial markets are open not ati Saturday night.upuss.

Not descendant wa mtume but from amongst one of the people who disagreed with him, I’ll quote you the Hadith later when I find it.

I’ll forgive you because I think you must have been high or something when you wrote this. I didn’t choose to be Kenyan and I love my country as much as you do, there’s nothing I’d gain if Kenya went up in flames.

leta udaku omwami

in my eyes waarabu na waisilamu ni mafiiiiiiiiiiiii

Kenya will be the home of the deposed Saudi.Starting with that petty Saudi prince who likes BDSM and Kenyan ghels flock to him when he comes to Mombasa.