Court Of Appeal Decriminalizes 'Being Gay'

That, coupled with the fact that homesexuality will be rampant even in schools…It is a disaster in waiting

[SIZE=6]@Panyaste likes this
[ATTACH=full]230435[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

We didn’t need to be even one of those.

I’m afraid we might go that route in the next ten to twenty years.

Imagine designing an office block with six designated loos, for true men and women, trannies, dude girls, girl boys and the avalanche of genders about to hit the nation. Architects and QS si hii ni kusotesha Wadau?

Criminals usually don’t wait for some laws to pass/precedent to be set/a court case to be decided etc in order to perform their criminal acts. I’ve seen this claim a thousand times on this forum. I usually get the urge to explain why this line of thought is just wrong but… I know I’d be dragged into some dumb debate KTalk style.

Something about gay related topics that make talkers lose their ability to think clearly…

You have gone too far…With a ruling in May at the Apex court, anything is possible

I will not argue with you. Everyone can be anything. The day they force kids to observe those artificial lanes is the day my kids go to study in Russia or Qatar.

Halafu tuanze kuwa na identity politics full throttle. For instance venye some libtards insist parents should not be allowed to ‘assign’ the gender of their kid at birth.

Kuna hatari ya KULAWITIWA!!

If drunk go to a decent $50/night hotel and sleep until sober. Hizi taxy chiet na late night matatus… Utajua hujui.

Exactly the Chiet I have smelled years ahead. Very retarded developments going on.

Are you answering your question? Because if you are you are wrong.

What do you mean im wrong?

:D:D

I’m not looking for an argument, especially not here. Just pointing out that ‘The End is Nigh’ placard is always an overreaction.

Will be … dude this stuff happens … na hii kitu watu husema ilikam na wazungu naonanga ni upuss … watu ndio huamua … pale kamiti leo wao wacerebrate hehehe

If you are straight you are straight hawa watu hushinda wakikemea homos its said most of them are in the closet

this question needs answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14

A decision of the court can be overturned by an act of parliament because in Kenya, parliament is the law making body.

If you were answering your question you’d have been wrong in saying “Not even Parliament or the executive can overturn a decision of the courts”…

But an act of parliament which contravenes the constitution may be declared void by the courts.