COVID 19 SERIES

Apocalypse: World War I

What are you saying? Si uongee kama mtu mzima uwache kujifanya gangster na uko na tumuscles kama ya kuku in real life.

Ya kishada…

Very slow especially ssn 3, weak plot/storyline but eventually picks up towards the end

watch…kihìì

I loved fargo but it’s not for everybody kama una penda vitu za kulipuka lipuka or series you can follow with the sound off don’t even start needs some grey matter (na sio matusi) just like WestWorld was not everybody’s cup of tea

The next pandemic

I liked west world
there’s a 3rd season this year

The get down, ya wazae sijaelewa visuli

Wu tang…6.5/10

Personally, I’m watching Breaking Bad right now and I’d give him 9/10.
The series is about an unremarkable man who lived his empty life and turned into a brilliant criminal who built a criminal business, surrounded by layered walls of lies, betrayals, mental superiority and innate dodge, will write more than one multi-page novel. But if we don’t go deep into philosophical issues, don’t try to cover the immensity, and most importantly - not to set the task of attracting new followers to the “methamphetamine church of the holy martyr Heisenberg,” in the “dry remains” we’ll get almost perfect television series, which has rightfully become a model for future generations of figures and TV, and great cinematography. Of course, first of all we need to pay tribute to the writers of the show. "It’s very hard to convict in the presence of passing episodes or blame for the incompleteness of some storyline - all the heroes got the opportunity to make their final bow, and if any of the episodes seemed to you not dramatic enough or, conversely, you didn’t see in them the amount of action to which you are accustomed, it only suggests that the overall level of storytelling is so high that the slightest “deviation from the norm” seems a step back.