CPA casualties mko wapi? Mliwachia wapi?

hesabu na mimi tunajuana lakini hatuna urafiki wa karibu. Sijawahi ingia class ya CPA but nikiskia mtu ametoka io mtihani huwa natetemeka chini ya woyes

Sikujaribu. I did Accounting in high school and found it very boring, hata kama nilipata B+.

CPA, CISA, CIMA yote one touch… :D:D:D:D:D

Konfameshen please

nowadays the market is saturated with cpa certificates, it doesn’t have the strength it once had, watu humaliza form 4 wanasema wafanye cpa to keep them busy wanamaliza. cpa can only help if you join an audit firm get experience within 5 years and open your own firm

Stat 1and 2 ilifanya karibu kichwa iruke Kwanza hii masomo ya uzee ilinisumbua,had to resit those two units.

One time I happened to be in the personnel manager’s office where I work. What I saw in a folder was very very frightening. There were plenty of CV’s of job applications. All of them had CPA (K) and masters degrees. Imagine studying that hard and not finding a job easily.

it is a cheap course to study no wonder it is flooded, na accounting jobs have decreased because we have softwares which can do alot

Money is going back to accounting profession soon with the tightening tax loopholes and implementation of technology like itax. It is becoming very hard to hide. Watch this space

Ask that question again…
My answer time wasting

passed sec 1, stopped mid sec 2, the first three, nimebakisha the last three papers na anaona nimechoka nazo

Was given exemptions, to have CATs which counts to the main grades was just a walk in the park for me. Didn’t find anything much with thesis either since I was an intern. In CPA its one exam that carries all the weights for the whole semester, na siku zangu kushikwa meant you repeat the whole section. That was my point