Crazy Anti-IEBC demonstrator shows police goodies

this is getting out of hand now.its crazy n shameful

Wapi team mafish…@ fish…this is subversive:D:D

@pamba rudi job usafishe macho.

Even if aliens attack earth, this one will stay on record as the one who could talk with the rear. Assuming the net cloud is spared.

It takes a @fishmonger to know that a cunt is smelling of fish just by merely looking at it on a tv screen :D:D:D:D:D:D

chiloba amefanyiwa outdoor poothey spreading show na bado hajiskii kutoka…enyewe kuna ma pharaoh

Cheza chini

Saw it bwana kwa citizen life life ,kwanza wife ndio amepiga nduru nikafikiri kuna mtu amekufa,nyumba sitoki hadi Monday piganeni kwanza nimeona kijana ilkua ana mock gsu amefanyiwa training kidogo

[ATTACH=full]127840[/ATTACH]

[ol]
[li]The height of competition is a man urinating next to a water fall[/li][li]The height of desperation is a sex worker with cobwebs in her puthy[/li][li]The height of ‘--------’ is a woman displaying her black arse to the public on the street[/li][/ol]

Mganga live , claims Safaricom colluded to “rob” him the election. Sasa amekataa network provider. Amekataa kila kitu. Huku nje watu wake wanaanika matako.
I need a drink.

fiscked.

Hiyo ngotha unaionaje brathe :stuck_out_tongue:

o_O

Waah!!! This is supposed to be someone’s wife/mother…!!! Shameful I hope someone captured her face and she will be exposed soon.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Safaricom has the widest network countrywide. Airtel has network issues even in parts of Thika. This is just another ploy to stop the elections. Without the network there is no electronic transmission. Remember on 8/8 we knew President Uhuru had already won by 7am on 9th. Too fast for opposition to start disruption and anxiety. There is no time to buy new transmission kits that use satellite and even those will be opposed as well. Its simple stop the elections and his retirement.

This was wrong and shameful.

I hope so too. Let her be exposed.

hii tumekataa katakata…