Crazy Deals

that doesnt make it scam. i also bid twice. the bid bustler inakubidia automatic. bro this are real people bidding. this is a real site lakini wanajenga profit kubwaaaa. saa ujanja ni ubid late night. kama saa saba huko.!!

its.the price which is drawong huge amount of people to them.

hiyo saa saba, wacha nijikute kwa wakanamba

2 Likes

Every time I see a referral link being pushed in my face, it immediately turns me off the product. It don’t matter how much I wanted it. It just turns me off!!! The day online marketers realize how many potential clients they’re actually pushing away with referral links is the day they will also see a rise in their returns/profits/growth/etc.

1 Like

Were you not the same talker who said ako high school? Boss ukiona watu wazima advising follow their advice usijione mwerevu. Most have seen such things before. Some even have experience so acha kujifanya mjuaji. I know that feel of wanting to be independent, make money or uave thinhs easy way. Makes you desperate and join those shitty websites with referral links. You will toil day and night n not make a single coin. That’s why people like @Nefertities will avoid you yet your lust still blinds you. Endele kuharibu pesa. Uliza @old monk vile alichat na robots cloudromance.com ndipo italijua jiji. Hata website kubwa kama AshleyMaddison most females huko wa bots created to chat na male clients. N make em think wanawake ni wengi

2 Likes

Just another “betting” site trying to bank on Kenyans greed …golden rule the house always wins.

notice the exact same time difference between double bids. They’re all 40secs apart

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Cloudromance were sons of bitches.all chiles were gorgeous there mpaka i wondered too, till i came to a conclusion.

It’s called a Penny Auction site
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidding_fee_auction

@Deorro. si ujuwaji. i am trying to educate you on things which you might not know. and si lazima watu wazima wawe right always. bro. kuna vitu najua ambazo we haujui. ushawahi kumake 12k out of online bussiness.!! mi pia nina experience na hizi vitu.!! huu wangu si ujuwaji. i am trying to help only.

@Deorro. si ujuwaji. i am trying to educate you on things which you might not know. and si lazima watu wazima wawe right always. bro. kuna vitu najua ambazo we haujui. ushawahi kumake 12k out of online bussiness.!! mi pia nina experience na hizi vitu.!! huu wangu si ujuwaji. i am trying to help only.

The rule huwa… Nunua kitu utuonyeshe

hahaha

why you laughing.!! ma proofs niko nazo.