Crazy EX-Girlfriend

5 years wow. That’s rather excessive…wazimu niliacha kabisaa. I was like 23 at the time and pretty clueless. Age is a big factor.

Well said.

digital age problems

she already knows the reason why you left her, pretty sure you unloaded all your frustrations and reasons on her during the final heated arguments. Now stop communicating with her and trying to explain it further, it won’t penetrate her skull any further and move houses. These things are not to be Joked with, emotionally-charged crimes are the worst.

The solution is simple, pigia a loose “acquintance” a theough-pass. That guy will provide shoulder to cry on at the same time get her off your case.
Should she ever come back tell her it cant work since she has been eaten by your pal. Its now very awkward.
Our operators are standing by:
@culture @njerindubiz @WuTang et al

he he…hata @WuTang ako hiyo group?

hehehe… Hii ni wazimu.

hehehehe why marry when you will still be hustling for food like a bachelor. The trade off was not attractive at all.

Even if the feminists label you a chauvinistic pig. It doesn’t matter. They can go get married to men who are “in touch with their female/feminist side”. You know what it is that you want in YOUR wife

Might you have considered changing your number. That seems like the only thing that can work

Blocking doesnt work. Juu naona utaingia kwa shimo achana na yeye. DONT MEET HER.

Nini bado unadiscuss na huyu mama?
Epukana na drama.
Stop being civil.

Oh my goodness!!!
Hapa sina advice

impregnate sistake, ama cousin yake. pia unaweza ifanya ikue mbayambaya ukatie masake aone we wazimu kumshinda awachane na wewe.

Happened to me once. I ferked my then girlfriend’s friend and got hit by post coital clarity and told her we would never do it again and that’s when hell broke lose.
That chic really nagged and stalked me mpaka I started living in fear and avoiding certain routes. Thankfully she moved to another town after about a year.

:D:D
Wueeh.
@vuja de kuja na ile portrait ya hii Jogoo.

[ATTACH=full]112437[/ATTACH]

Wars generally have no rules, ama namna gani my fren? :D:D:D

Niwachane

:D:D:D:D:D

Am sure hajapata mtu mwingine ka wewe, that why she still sumbua wewe

Mwambie atume nudes, then uweke hapa