Crazy Nairobi! :-(

maVS munasumbua

This is BS. Pesa haiko mashinani. It is the cost of living mashinani that is low. The best advice ni kuambia mtu a-figure venye family itakaa mashinani abaki akihustle Nairobi kama maisha ni ngumu.

Do what you want guys. I could care less.
Never mind huge corporations and NGOs, I know plenty of people who were ready to invest in property etc just after the elections but their money is earning interest in mzungu banks because who wants to risk anything when Raila could wake up and turn Kenya into an Ujamaa village?
Lakini hiyo ni Shauri yenyu!
Too many ignorant learned fools .

Africans need Educating.

Then unfortunately if we don’t take care, the cycle still continues after five years.

There has never been a tougher time to be Kenyan esp finally he past 10years .
The common man has really struggled just to exist.
Take it back 10 years ago and see prices of basic commodities ,you’ll be shocked .
Of course life he already started getting expensive then as well .
Nothing to do with who’s in power by the way .
To me it doesn’t matter whom among this political families run this country as they are all the same .
No good agenda for the country apart from themselves .
Kenya needs a robin hood , without violence .
But are Kenyans ready ?

upusss

one way or the other the heat will reach you in London.

Tebu tuulize @Kimmy … plot twist, she could as well be @MwariMakena

Uhuru must go!

Violence ni serikali imeleta. Even on poor children like at Langata primary school demonstrations.

This is the most pathetic thing I have heard in a looooong time. :confused:

kama sio kuua uliua unaweza rudi kwenu na utakula na ukunywe.

Life in Kenya is damn expensive even for a diasporan like me. I used to buy just a few things kwa supermarket then I’m told 11k kwa counter, that’s $110! Talk of sticker shock. A basic dinner out for 2 was not less 3k. I kept asking myself if I’m feeling the pinch how’s mama mboga or wa kuosha nguo doing? Hope things get better soon.

Kabuda niaje…

naomba nikunyonye kumA

Kuja

NIPEE COORDINATES

Sawa…check DM

Get a job with the counties. Thats where the money is.

Hapo nappy seal hajaelewa umesema nini