Crazy things we have done for money

As I said the other day, wewe hakosangi a ‘similar’ or thicker tale. No matter what the topic is. :smiley:

Boss unajua tax on ethanol is how much in kenya? Succesive regimes kila mwaka after budget tax inaongezwa. There was and still is alot of money to be made when business men avoid the tax man. Mind you from the declaration documents inaandikwa final destination is malawi but watu in TZ still get their cut when they declare the goods did indeed transit through TZ then.

Cannot and would not snitch. Tulifanya zamani tukaondokea

This is very bad form from you. Snitches are the lowest of the low ,scum of the earth.

So what are you offering Koporo @pamba ?

Would never snitch was joking, anyway most people still in business wanajulikana by authorities concerned. Its an open secret you cant work without involving them

Nothing to write home about.

Ulifanya DNA ya watoto?

Bado na sioni nikifanya…watoto ni wangu wacha niishi na hiyo imani

Ù

This deserves it’s own thread

Do you tell your kids to work hard,live an honest life and not be crooks like you?

10M

That was then, for one to be in business some of these things needed to be done ama ukute hauendelei just mark timing at the same spot, whereas the rest are progressing. Right now the straight and narrow pays handsomely thanks to better governance but still more needs to be done. Wish you were in business time ya moi uone things people used to do.

Kabisa. I second

huna malori mzee tukatekate kama scrap?

If not KABA KABOGO then sijui ni nani …

Pole munene sina scrap metal ya kuuza sahii, nikiamua kuuza utajulishwa kwanza.

Nice try but no.

FBI got involved. watu waliogopa they would be extradited na kukunja mikia. Thank God we made some good money and put it into good use. Always cover your ass ukitumia computers for fraud

:Dlet me guess hii ni carding