CRB

problem is some a/cs attract charges where you transact or not, utakuta a/c being charged Ksh250/- a month then the moment inakuwa negative they treat it kama deni. Wajinga sana

The CRB system will remove you automatically after 6 to 7 yearsā€¦but in the meantime you can qualify for loans if you have paid your debts.

Helb hupeleka watu immediately. They regularly send a list of defaulters to CRB for blacklisting. If you have ever defaulted on your payment, regardless whether you are currently servicing your loan or not, rest assured your name is blacklisted. My personal opinion- If you are earning some money you should be sued for denying other Kenyans a right to affordable education. On the other hand, university and college studentā€™s should be demonstrating against you and your ilk. :mad:

Simple as eating cake. Dial *433# and follow the prompts. You will however be required to pay a small fee of Ksh 100 for registration via Mpesa. Hey cakes too cost something :wink:

Itā€™s really simple as fapping (should take you less than five minutes) just dial *433# and follow the prompts. :smiley:

Wrong! Banks love the CRB! CRB is to banks what video games are to a 10 year old boy. CRB helps banks to mint more cash by squeezing higher interest rates out of you. For example co-ooperative bank will charge 1% higher interest rate on loans given to those that have insignificant loan arrears from other banks. There are many more reasons why banks worship in the CRB shrine. :D:)

It was part of the terms you signed albeit written in font 9 when you were opening the account. You canā€™t run away from that and my advice is you leave your account with some money in it say 1000 bob if you want to play safe. :frowning:

2 Likes

And by charging higher interest they will get more defaulters

:D:D:D:D:D

what happens if your employer hasnā€™t been remitting cash in such a case how can you be assisted

I am meeting some guy next week who will explain to how to go about it. I am in the same situation.

How did it go??