Cremation

I am no expert on this but I do not think they are toxic. Even human poop can be made into fertilizer. The challenge with sewage is the use of chemicals in the soap and detergents flushed down the loo and sinks. But making manure from huma poop is easy for people who have composting toilets. Therefore I think human flesh cannot be worse than poop when it comes to making of manure.

I would love people to celebrate my life when I am alive. When dead; it’s like people celebrating your birthday/ wedding etc and you’re not there
Life and its celebrations are for the living .

I would prefer my vital organs be removed, whether cremation or burial, I dont care bora my vital organs angalau help someone.

hehehe, it was all over the news bana, was washington d c that legalized it

Washington state just became the first in the US to legalize human composting , an alternative to traditional burial and cremation methods .

I Know what your think nyako, please ondoa fikira kama haya

Cortege burnt to death? Ulisomea kwa dirisha?

Funerals are for the living , never for the dead. It gives comfort to the family and gives the wafu watarajiwa an illusion of a dignified death.

Cannot remember where I saw the article. If Maathai Wangari had known this I think she could have opted for it.

Hebu imagine kuzikwa on top of your mom, will you really rest in peace???

Not really nilisomea kwa chimney, I meant corpse .

i have added some info on the subject, but i also would prefer HUMAN COMPOSTING

Bora nimezikwa nikiangalia juu(kichali) its just like kukua kwa Morgue cabin ya juu na your mum cabin ya chini, by the way hizo drawer za mocha huitwa nini kwa kimombo

Usually you sprinkle the ashes in the ocean. So you take a boat ride into the Indian Ocean and sprinkle the ashes there.

Crematorium nimeenda once kuchoma my former business customer pale kariakor ,they had wrapped him in cloth ,alafu wanampaka butter Kama kilo kumi hivi ,and placed huge pieces of firewood on his body ,“open cast " system.His first born son ,since they are Indians is the one responsible for lighting his father on fire akichomeka ,walikua na aka " spear” like rod ya kupasua kichwa ndio isi explode under intense heat .Mimi nilijitoa na kwenda kutomba kunguru and started enjoying life to the fullest

nina feel the statement

nothing like mortuary in the olden days