Crime

Sasa tafuta Banshee, iko na three seasons,

NB: Si kuona na watoto.

i will…hope you have watched how to get away with murder…superb…esp the ending was sooo unexpected…

sorry @Electronics4u for derailing your listing…

You hold a phd in that.

1 Like

and am going for a second one…loud sigh

Ha ha ha ha, yenyewe she is an expert. You guys make my day, penye niko my boss is holding me by the balls over some reports, guys are wondering why I keep smiling even when the boss has me by the balls.

Isorait.

maybe you enjoy how it feels for your balls to be held by the boss!!!..i bet you have a lovely smile…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Did you mean to write, " …i bet you have lovely balls"?

2 Likes

…balls are only lovely when they are about to explode…they suddenly acquire a heart of its own…damn this talk is making me totally horny,

At this point…Mbisha yako ukiwa horny ni muhimu. Ekerea hapa shini;)

[QUOTE="…balls are only lovely when they are about to explode…they suddenly acquire a heart of its own…[/QUOTE]

Mmmmh really I never knw that …

…hahahhahahhaha…as soon as it starts throbbing…

[quote=“Purr_27, post:31, topic:44619”]

try touching them when he is about to cum…as in you can count…one, two, three…mwaga:)

try touching them when he is about to cum…as in you can count…one, two, three…mwaga:)
[/QUOTE]

You really are horny… Ha ha ha ha ha,

You really are horny… Ha ha ha ha ha,
[/QUOTE]

…i think i am…

…i think i am…
[/QUOTE]

This is why you should start carrying a dildo in your handbag. When the urge strikes si unasumbua watu hapa ktalk. Lol. You just go to a private area unajimalizia.

This is why you should start carrying a dildo in your handbag. When the urge strikes si unasumbua watu hapa ktalk. Lol. You just go to a private area unajimalizia.
[/QUOTE]

wewe…hahahhaha…i stopped using dildos…i have a living dck that should be available in the next one hr…:)…* loud sigh*…

1 Like

wewe…hahahhaha…i stopped using dildos…i have a living dck that should be available in the next one hr…:)…* loud sigh*…
[/QUOTE]

Wewe utaweza ku hold on for another hour kweli?

Sasa nani ana quote nani.

@Unicorn is male