CROSSOVER REVIEWS

Umbwakni tuu. We compare x3 na Lexus gani? Kama unamaanisha RX jua tuu umenoa tena. You realise the last statement just echoes what I said about European vs Japanese brands and you purported to challenge me just to look smart? Sasa unarudia kile nilisema albeit using a different language.

Pick comparible engines. You can compare Japanese vs German but pick a Crv vs a Volkswagen Jetta. CRV vs Porsche Macan are not similar engines.

Either you are trolling or have the lowest IQ in Ktalk

I am now tired.

Unajua ata those Haan Chinese the reason they succeed is attention to detail. If your workers at the construction don’t even use a plumb bob, it’s the reason your stairs come out misaligned.

For super fuel economy pick outlander PHEV, for an all around comfort family unit pick CRV, for good driving experience go for CX 5, for a thrilling drive go for xt. We once filled an xt tank in Nakuru and drove all the way to nyeri, embu and finally nrb. Ilinyonya hio tank yote, we had to refuel again in nrb

Nunua tu CRV. Very easy to run. Nimekuwa nayo 2 years now. Solid car!

If you will be doing some off-road take CRV. CRV is tougher than those others. Mazda to me is a slay queen, pretty, allover the place but lacks substance.

Cx5 is overrated but useless kama suruali ya malaya. Personally I would go for the forester just coz of the badge but I know deep down CRV ndio their mother.

Cr v ,rav 4 , Forester ,Grand Vitara/escudo

Hiyo XT ni gari sawa sana but maintenance in terms of spare parts iko juu sana. Ata hivo mm I can never buy a car yenye haina perfomance so I would take it.

But generally CR-V ndio fiti?

in what ways is the CX5 a slayqueen ?

how is the CRV terms of acceleration … i want a cross over , though i find the XT very expensive to keep in terms of parts and reliability…

CR-V has the best review going by a responses gathered.

Mine gets 9.5km/ltr. Mostly do city…and alil of out of town so hiyo ni average ya city/ hwy

I own a CRV. Never had mechanical issues. Its definitely not a sports car but iko sawa. I have the 2.4L with Auto Tranny. Best car.

Kuna moja nilikuwa naona an EX UK that was a Diesel 2.0L with a turbo in it. It was a 6 speed manual transmission. It felt powerful. The reason sikununua its coz niliangalia the Vin Plate ya hapo kwa windshield nikaona like it had been tampred with na vile kuna documentary mob ya car theft in UK shipped to Africa so nikachorea

i am not looking for a sports car, but also i don’t want probox and premio owners to be overtaking me as if am walking.
i will look for one for a test drive

It does not have a very zippy acceleration but has good torque (nguvu).