Crush on a Kenyan guy

Im a muslim. So is he :stuck_out_tongue:

WARIAH UNASUMBUA…

@Mathaais @Kenjatta @byro @Tia @pamba @Tajiri All blocked and ignored :heart: this thread looks so clean. My ignore list is growing exponentially. Keep it coming guys, I’m enjoying this blocking game more than I thought

Haha he’d like that wouldn’t he. Haram!!

Wrath? Why do you say that…my family and friends are open minded.

Seems to me like you’ve not done it right.

And then after blocking all ktalk?
You come and log in here and speak to yourself like a lunatic?

[ATTACH=full]168057[/ATTACH]

Borrow his phone and take a seductive selfie then give it back to him, one thing will lead to another. Halafu ulete hekaya

‘You are ignoring content by this member’- seems some people still want my attention and keep coming back.

you get 32 marks for trying to prove yourself a tree climber,anyhu ,tuonyeshe cloaca in the meantime tuwache upuzi

‘View ignored content’ ^^^^
If there’s a discord I’ll prove myself with my voice if it’s with a trusted member on here. In the meantime y’all can stay begging for my attention.

New villager meffi. Hapana taja mimi bure

Phew, good he is Muslim, at least!:oops:

…always briefly smile at him, especially when your eyes meet…ask for his help with work more times than you’d normally…act just a little ‘broody’ when colleagues speak of him in a not-so-flattering manner in your presence (someone will quickly read the signal right and word will reach him in a flash, that is, if he would not have picked the signal himself in your ‘direct’ antics).

…Look for something in him to complement, more so that (preferably something to do with his personality) which attracts you to him in the first place, then frequently ‘over-complement’ it.

And I don’t know if ufisi exists/ is tolerated in your social/religious circles? Be extremely careful not to place your heart inside a hyena’s mouth!
If, after you’re sure he’s aware of your feelings towards him, you notice he isn’t as excited as you are, quickly forget about your feelings and RUN FAST FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE. Go nurse your hurt feelings huko mbeleee! There’s no shame in it.

Disclaimer:
Remember, this NGURARO is NO ROMANCE EXPERT. Success not guaranteed. The nguraro will not accept any blame for mission failure whatsoever.

PS: If I have used a non familiar Swahili word go ask him what it means;)

This always work kuna dem aliwahi nifanyia hivii

At least he’s muslim? Why do you say that :saitan:
Thanks. youre a bae :smiley:
Solid advice.
I don’t want to be outright or direct with it, i want to be subtle. He’s loss if he doesn’t warm to it. On to the next one :pI won’t be losing any sleep.
The swahili words: ufisi, nguraro. Got it. Will ask :smiley: