Crushing...

You tend to go off the handle when comments do not fit your expected narrative. You posted a question. I responded. We read things on this forum. Dismiss it if you don’t like it but do not try to personalise it. That kills the beat.

Ni huyo sudocrem! Y’all go fuck each other! We just don’t care!!!

1 Like

Of course you are wrong… And you are busy trying to idetify her. Use your experience to tell me what to do. How did you behave towards @kush yule mnono when you crushed on him?

1 Like

Ngai! Wharissallthisnow!!! Let me read first ndio ni respond.

LAKINI SIO MIMI!!!??o_O

1 Like

I asked what to do,you told me who am crushing on? And you say am going off tangent?

You mean @muchunu a.k.a @Ruffneck

The one I identified has arrived. She is super smart and eloquent and will tell me I am wrong and I will either apologise or drag some links to support my nonsense. Pls.

2 Likes

@Ruffneck shingo parara is a blue handle. @muchunu on the other hand…mwambie aje

Boss, nitasema mara ngapi, tuheshiame kabisa, @pseudonym is already taken by yours truly, tafuta wako na tusizoene

3 Likes

Okiii calm down, gosh it is only a forum. Still managing it somehow but there is no denying that he will post stuff that I read and am like mmmmmmh, yet we have our lives out there. Stop hissing at me, I just responded.

2 Likes

Please tell them @amun
Kuna watu hapa who are swearing that its her…

Lakini don’t rest easy ati coz you drive a prime mover…

4 Likes

Isorait @Jimmy m…

3 Likes

Why are accussing me of catching? How did I catch… One of us is misreading the situation n its never that serious.

1 Like

No we have 2.

Three including @Ruffneck

Panda uber ufike my pad

1 Like

@It’s Le Scumbag I inboxed my crush! Two blue handles…they flat out rejected me, cried for a week and I moved on!! So just inbox her! You never know, it could be a he!!

5 Likes

Not even you…aiii

1 Like

Go to her inbox, speak yourself out, even if it means borrowing heavy vocabulary from @FieldMarshal CouchP . I hope you aren’t short of breath to do this. All the best.

Ps - it’s long to see a man smitten like this. :smiley:

6 Likes

phew, thats superb, nilikuwa nimeacha kupakia hapa nideal na yeye sasa hivi :smiley:

@It’s Le Scumbag njoo tupatane kafoka , its nearer to the makupa police station just incase one of us has to go get a P3, na ufanya hara nataka kwenda koroga Nyali

1 Like