Crypto and Stocks

Mimi I don’t trade stocks. I invest in them long term nakula dividends pole pole. Crypto ndio mimi hutrade juu ya hiyo volatility.

Volatility = $$$$

Kama crypto imekuchoma usijali. Mimi pia ilinichoma in my early days of the learning curve.

:smiley: Ile milioni yako imekunywa maji.

Bana…i lost a whole million. Crypto ina wenyewe manze. Unless you buy them at the rock bottom. I got burnt due to FOMO. Never buy at all time high with hope of going up some more. But i learned my lesson. Niko kwa stocks sasa. Swinging them and so far so good.

Ndio nimesema PEANA TIP NA DISCLAIMER.

Halafu the bigger issue for me ni uchoyo…unajua kama msee hajauliza…ni sawa.
But mtu aniulize hata kama nimenunua tip ama algorithm…minakupa bure bila vikwazo…hakuna kitu kama greed ati waseh wanadai kuomoka kesho…wacha watu waomoke msosi pamoja next time a guy might just return the favour.

Like i said…kuna vitu zingine ni za kunyimana…but investment tips…:D:D:D:D…surely isnt one of them…not me :smiley: Wacha watu wakule hio mali.

Utanyima maboys wako kitu ya kuwainua halafu una watch t.v unaona vile mabwenyenye wamegawana covid money…if that doesnt tell you una kasoro then nothing will.

I see your point. Its like how somali people pull resources together wanajiinua wote.

This is the problem. For you to make money using my strategy, I would have to give you a minimum of 100 trades, not one trade. That’s why its pointless to tip someone about a trade. You cant predict the outcome of just one trade! In statistics its called the law of large numbers. The average person is too stupid (no offense) to understand how trading works. And unless he is a genius, it will take him somewhere between 3 years and forever to wrap his head around it. That’s why they ask for tips (the next popular coin).

One more thing. There is another good reason why I would never give anyone a trade tip. Because I lose in 4 out of every 5 trades I take. A typical person would not understand the strategic logic behind my model. Basically, I lose 4 trades but the losses are small, then the one winner is HUGE. It pays for all the losing trades plus a profit. So, for a guy like me, giving trading tips would be counterproductive in all ways.

Mtu kuniuliza trading tip ni kama kuuliza surgeon tips za kufanya operation. You would need years to master and 95% of people who try it fail. Even now, I am profitable, but I am still learning new things.

No offense taken.
I totally respect your position.
Small talk by the way…i was not pointing fingers.

Question…lets say someone like your Dad Mum Bro Wife Uncle…asks for a tip…forget about strategy (we all know thats something different all together)…how would you approach that?..would you flat out say no or give them your approach but with a warning?

This is just me…ni ngumu uniulize kitu najua na niku nyime mwelekeo…il tell you what i know, warn you of the risks and leave it to you…sink or swim.

A cousin asked me. I told him to stay off crypto.

@Lonely Lover I cant tell you what I know about crypto in one weekend. Hiyo ni kama kuambia daktari akufunze kutibu watu next week. That’s why I don’t give tips because its an entire degree on its own. For some reason, people assume that trading ni kitu mtu anaweza learn na 1 week/month as if ni driving. That’s why when you factor in trading fees, less than 5% of traders succeed. Its not easy and don’t believe the “gurus” making money by selling courses to you. They aren’t real traders. Don’t believe exchanges either. They have a conflict of interest and their job is to transfer money from your wallet to theirs. So they will teach you a useless strategy with a short time frame (day-trading), and have you clicking buy and sell as many times as possible because they make money from those transactions. That youtuber teaching you how to trade has an affiliate link to exchanges and gets his cut from the fees you pay, or charges you for the course. He too, has a conflict of interest.

Any profitable strategy that exists is a closely guarded secret because:

• It is a license to print money
  • If a critical number of people know about it, it stops working

So, you can forget ever getting a profitable trading strategy from anyone. You can only make yours through hard work and experience. Everything else on the web is just elementary level knowledge that’s not enough to make money in markets. You can only use it as a starting point.

Markets have cycles thus strategies are seasonal.
Sentiments and fundamentals change.
Sophisticated investors are a minority.
No strategy is full proof unless una inside info.
Trading is serious business i get…but ukipata sure bet ya a quick in and out…saidia watu…or where there is mutual trust…chukua hio pesa trade rudishia watu ka kitu with a 30 to 50% gain :smiley: …put a smile on peoples faces. Wacha ni wachie hapo.

Hizi stocks mnaplay ni za KenyaPower ama ni exotic za kina Netflix…

Hii nilikua nimesoma, wawes drop ingine?/

Ingia soko na pesa kidogo. You cant read about how to ride a bicycle.

wuui nimegeukwa.