Cryptos Falling

Enda Kwa site, simiti zimefika

Hehehe…sikuizi tunacheza ligi kubwa we don’t have to show up on site.

How does this prove anything bwana mason? A standard six kid could have typed this.

Weka the bitcoin address hapa we check on the blockchain kazi ya dakika mbili, but I already know you don’t have it.

No you don’t. The only thing you have are edited screenshots. Wewe endelea na ndoto.

Without providing that address so that we can verify, hii ni porojo tuu. Also, I like how you switched from individual to a bank the moment you got caught capping :D:D

Lastly, na hapa ndipo nadhani uliingizwa box juu wewe ni fala, even if he has an address, it doesn’t prove ownership. So, wewe na ujinga yako ulionyeshwa address ukafikiria BTC ni zake :smiley:

I also have some BTC and I would ingiza a fool like you kwa box very easily.

Here is the address 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

Nikikwambia hivyo utaingia box haraka sana only to realize later that the address belongs to someone else not me.

:D:D:D…There is nothing more I can do convince you. You right hakuna it’s all in my head.you win:D

Hehehe danganya wajinga

:D:D… sawa.

You got played. Msee alikwambia ako na 85k BTC na akakupea address you verify. Saa hii ndio inakuhit the guy doesn’t own those coins. Knowing an address means nothing as I have showed you in that example.

Also pia tumia akili sometimes. Critical thinking. Mtu ako na 85k BTC won’t advertise them online.

:D:D…send me a pof i will send you the link for you to verify otherwise we are just wasting time. Shit is real like heart attack.

Next time you try to scam people, at least use believable figures.

Not trying to hawk 85k BTC on craigslist :smiley:

:D:D:D…exactly, you are just wasting time.

:D:D just admit you got caught with your pants down and cheeks out.

As always you keep shifting the goal post… :D:D
Nimekuambia congratulations umeshinda mimi ni fundi hakuna kitu najua.:smiley:

Mtu ako na 85k bitcoins na ana hawk bitcoins instagram. Jesus.Kwani how gullible are people in this world?

85k bitcoins means wewe ni whale mkubwa kushinda hata Winklevoss twins. You’d be an orca.

Your moves would be monitored and any transaction you make inakua keenly studied by traders and journalists.

With 85k bitcoins you have your own exchange - not telegram channels-selling minimum chunks of 100 bitcoins when it’s hot and buying as much as you can during dips.

We’ve been in this game for long and we know how whales behave
. Huyu anataka kunyoroshwa or amenyoroshwa.

I think yeye ndiye fala alikuwa anyoroshwe judging by how confident he was when posting. Alipewa address iko na 85k btc akaambiwa aiverify kwa explorer. Upon verifying, as the fool he is, akaamini the guy had the BTC :smiley:

85000btc?
hata hushypappy hakuwa na hio banae

But does he think people are that stupid? Mtu akitaka kununua bitcoin ati inbox him like it’s some secret or special transaction that only him is capable of executing. Yani buying bitcoins from him is a favour.
Ni kama hajawai skia kuna exchanges and escrow services for buyer and seller protection.

Saying ati you will transact in person in the presence of Dubai police means hii ni scam kama ile ya gold or tenders whereby the presence of ‘policemen’ ni ya kufanya uamini ni legit.

Hawa ni Arabic and Nigerian conmen working out of UAE

You guys are forgetting that Mason’s investment portofolio is decorated with projects such as Cytonn and Goldenscape scams. I can tell that this guy is ruthless when he finds ignorant chaps. Scaming them to the last coin

From someone who called bitcoin a few months ago a ponzi scheme right now is friends with a bitcoin dollar billionaire…cool story bro.