Cryptos tanking

People have been saying this since bitcoin was below a dollar, we have seen many highs and lows, you don’t need to be a genius to know BTC and Etherium are here to stay and one day they will cost over 1 million dollars per coin, yes, we will have bear runs lasting years and years and those are the best time to load up more coins, crypto is my retirement plan A (I have B and C in case crypto goes south, as is advisable)

I would encourage late crypto adopters to go straight for Etherium, I bet you that coin will surpass BTC market cap in less than a year from now and the price per coin in less than 5 years, BTC is great and better than the rest of the coins (except may be dogecoin) but Etherium is a superior blockchain technology-wise and the founder Vitalik Buterin is quite a smart and responsible young man.

What is fiat currency based on? What backs the USD as the major world reserve currency? It’s nothing else but the threat/fear of extreme violence by Uncle Sam. Gadaffi tried and they took him out. At the heart of crypto, philosophically, is taking the power of big governments and big banks and giving it back to the people. It’s a form of disruptive technology which unites people from all over the world, sort of like Uber and Air bnb for the taxi and hotel industry. When you buy crypto, at some point the idea is you’ll become a direct lender or borrower to people, no more middleman (banks). We’re still very, very early in the game. The white paper for the “internet age” was written in 1964 at the university of texas but see how long it took for mass adoption?

A-lon’s been a jerk of late but he’s right on the money (no pun intended).
[MEDIA=twitter]1396049547680391168[/MEDIA]

Agreed boss. Im holding only Eth

Market seems to be recovering fast though… [ATTACH=full]366018[/ATTACH]

Will probably go up really fast now that the whales “big institutions” have gone in.

I want it to stay low for another 3-4 years so I can load up in more ETH and BTC

Don’t worry, there will be plenty of dips along the way before crypto goes mainstream. It’s counterintuitive but eventually we’re going to start viewing these dips as buying opportunities.

I know, but the below $3k is a dream. There won’t be another chance like this again

I think there will be…perhaps one or two more before hitting that support ceiling.

Crypto experts mko juu.

when the founders are exiting, retail traders will be left to bear the losses
https://www.livemint.com/market/cryptocurrency/ethereum-co-founder-quits-crypto-industry-says-he-wants-to-solve-larger-problem-11626685638410.html
a crypto holocaust is on the way

Am down ksh1M. Mamazao siuzi. Had invested 3M. Funny thing at the climax of the hype i was at 7M. Now am left holding the bag.

Pole. Maybe next time. I warned people to sell at 63k hapa tuu ktalk nikatusiwa sana.

The thing is no one knows the best time to exit. At 63k people thought itaendelea kwenda juu but the opposite happened. Hopefully it will recover

Trading is about probabilities. I told people to sell, not because I knew the top, but because I knew that the probability was high we had topped. I used the Pi Cycle Top indicator. Google it.

cut

within 2 monnths you will be at 1.2 million

Prognosis depends on what you’re holding and your timelines.
If you have a good portfolio and are holding for at least 3 years then this is just a blip

Ulitumia p2p?

uliwekelea na exchange gani? Ama hii ni dummy account ya @administrator ya kucreate fake conversations kwa kijiji?