CS Macharia needs to be sacked.

hata we najua wata watakula, SIMBAchieth SIMBAchieth squared working all di way

Mi nimeona matumbo kubwa tu

I have said here before that Macharia ni mtu ya mkono ya Uhuru, very corrupt. Those roads in counties away from Nairobi tenders are given to some connected few kikuyu guys who do not have any equipment for road construction or expertise for the same. They then subcontract everything from excavations to tarmacking but they dont pay the subcontractors. So the subcontractors leave and they get others. In the end only 5 KMs of road is done in five years before it stalls completely. During the campaigns in the last elections, Uhuru visited some of these projects and feigned outrage that the roads have not been completed. But nothing happens after that, why? Because ni watu yake and they eat together

You are thinking of construction in the era before former President Kibaki formed NCA National Construction Authority. You can’t subcontract public projects anymore. Thats grounds for cancellation. If you were to subcontract then it should be stated clearly at tendering. Then briefcase firms era ended with NCA creation. For you to bid on public projects you need to have been vetted and rated by them. Basically you fill all particulars of the company details. Ownership, financials, staff qualifications, KRA tax compliance, county/national permits, equipments log books/receipts, assets and liabilities. They vet the paperwork and do site visits to verify their existence. After that you are given a rating according to the NCA guidelines. For national projects you must be grade A or a joint venture with grade B firms. counties work you is Grade C&D firms. Those days of Ephrahim Maina and Jacob juma getting construction contracts then they hawk to firms ended. However that doesn’t mean they can’t collude with the qualified firms doing the jobs. However chances of projects stalling is most likely late payments or change of scope of work due to natural causes that can’t be met at the original budget.

He hired them through power brokers, to come and steal for them. He can’t wake up and fire without permission from the power brokers

Umeona vile imefura hio tumbo? Hata anamaliza haraka,aende akakunywe supu. Na nyama za kichwa.

Hehehe. @spear finally made the move against OP :D:D

That’s y we need sonko to be president… Hire and fire on the spot

I said here before, Macharia ni meffi. Just look at the end product of major road projects like ORR and the Nakuru-Solai overpass.

subcontracts normally happen even the tender document has a provision for sub contracting.

Is I have said earlier before James Macharia is the most incompetent person in the ministry of transport and should have been shown the door as early as yesterday

Believe me, this is happenning. I know a road in certain county that has stalled after only five kilometres. Those five have been done in the last 5 years. The kikuyu guy who is the contractor subcontracted excavations to Elite earth movers, but they left after some time because he was not paying. Road works he had subcontracted to another muindi company, but they have also left because he was not paying them. The road has stalled completely. One time you posted that road here in your jubilee development chronicles

Theatre of the absurd… Very good PR

Some half truths and some lies here but the general reveal is there. However their is no probe from Kinoti or Hajj. The officials at OP behind all this are civil servants, P.A’s, senior officials and appointees. However they like projecting their official and unofficial power by their status closeness to President Uhuru. They tried to take over Nairobi and Kiambu county management unsuccessfully through proxies but now control most ministries. However I await to see if CS Matiangi will be able to tame them or not. The problem is nobody knows where the strings lead, you can’t pull it unless you are ready for the outcome. Kitaeleweka.
[ATTACH=full]224890[/ATTACH]

Hata hii hapa ni fucking MEFFI road! Barabara imejengwa kijinga sana. Very flawed. Na by the way hii ni ya Japanese, sio Chinese!!! [ATTACH=full]224897[/ATTACH]

Meeting of thugs

Right on!!

nca is a den of thieves.with money there is no certificate you can’t get from there and briefcase contractors are very much alive.

Word

I wonder though why Ring Road Parklands is taking half a decade to complete.
In 2016, they removed the cabro Westgate had put to give the impression that they were about to start construction then left it at that.
In 2017, they switched off the street lights.
In 2018, they dug up the entire road only for them to start construction piece by tiny piece.