CS Muchiri, the Zuku conman

Telkom ni fiber?

Tell me more

I know he’s called Mucheru. It’s auto-correct shit once again because I have the name Muchiri in my phone book.

Zuku managed to raise 11b (130m usd) from investors. They told investors that in 5 years, they’ll break even.
The 11b was to plug the deficit in the 5-year master plan.
Within 7 months, there was a big black hole in the system. Alden and the Spanish Armada left.
In came a guy called Santiago who did absolutely nothing.
Meanwhile boardroom wars continued. Bell was selling Simbanet to a company which he secretly had shares in and was trying to buy of the minorities.
The price of the buyout was, according to the minority shareholders Mucheru and Co, too low and Bell was getting it for a song.
They went to court. All of a sudden, KRA wants billions from Bell for unpaid taxes. It got so bad Bell had to duck Kenya for a while following death threats.
Right now Simbanet was sold to Synergy something but their is still a case.

Telkom is not Fiber. It is not totally unlimited.
You only get like 30GB at full speed, after which they cap your speed thoroughly.

I can personally burn through 30Gb in less than 2 days, so Telkom can never work for me.

That’s why the company cannot grow or improve the quality of its services. Internal wrangles.