Ctrl C+Ctrl V WALLOW IN MUD

Mpaka apo

Wewe sema ni drama i know it happens workmates wa @pamba are not always trustworthy, there are some who are very crooked.

Ufungwe wiki moja police station bila kupelekwa court? Ama ni mimi sijakuelewa

I agree with aspects of it. Our Utumishi kwa wote are vvv lethal, corrupt and can happily execute some of the evil things mentioned with ease.

Mi dame akianza hizi namtumie bounty hunters apana tambua

But you also have to know your way around the system. If she files a P3 , no way I will let her back to my house. And when you show up st the station, call someone who is a lawyer be it a friend hata wewe ukae sugu.

I agree. Hapo ndio the thread wobbled kidogo but if it was meant to demonstrate the failures of our policing system, thread is on point. Mind you even the ones here have been caught up in very shocking scandals involving colluding with Jamaicans in dealing drugs for millions of pounds, or helping a very loaded criminal escape from the Country, the stuff you see in movies.

Kuna two types of Royco:

1. Original Royco
  2. Sundried Royco
    Sasa hapa yenye imetumika kati ya hizi mbili ndo sijui …

Why would you after knowing/discovering the conspiracy appear at police station by yourself.
You should have gotten yourself a legal officer,in all my altercations with the force there ain’t nothing they would rather not entangle with than a legal officer.
Next time be thoughtful bro.
Pole lakini.

Kwani huyo jamaa alikuwa anapelekwa mbio kimalamala aje?He couldn’t even question some of those things! Unaambiwa ulirarua P3 unaungama! Some lose ends indeed.