Ctrl C, Ctrl V

call 0723111502 virginia for zuku hiyo 1mbps .sales lady huyo

natafuta hiyo 4Mbps sana. It’s not listed on their website

Actually if only zuku could offer even some of these FTA channels on top of what they have dstv Wangefunga biz asap

Iko 4mb/s called them last week wakaniambia installation is 6k plus they will gimme a free router. then I can downgrade to 2mb/s at 2800 per month 4mb/s is 5,000

Errrr if 4Mbps is 5k why don’t you then go for 10Mbps which is 4,099/-. Or who’s fooling who…

N

Not sure of price of 4mbps as I was interested in the 2mbps but the sales guy suggested I could go for 4mbps and get a free router. So in short give them a call or wait for me to install it and give you proper feedback.

On the contrary, any package that you go for is supposed to include a free wireless router (and if its a triple package), a decoder and a phone (landline). Its the reason why they charge you for the installation. Chunga usirushwe.

1 Like

In Umo and surrounding areas, wameweka posters that 4mbps is 2k excluding installation.

1 Like

Do you live around those places and why not join that package because if I remember well you are on the 2k for 2mb/s. Can they extend that to south C?

Wakubwa, hii 1mbps ya zuku inaweza stream Kodi channels (ama EPL live games) in HD bila kufreeze?? Sipendi 480p sana… ni hayo tu

I live around there and mine is the Ji-Start package that goes for 1200 pm for 1mbps. But I plan to upgrade soon when I get the time.

Inaweza but HD hutaka net more so it is better if you go for the 4mbps package.