Cultural Dilemma

hi.Mimi since Feb nimekuwa villager wiki hii. # kivuitu

wish crazy dude was around. some please pull him over.

patia manki ndizi…

1 Like

Why are you acting like a dictator? Is power getting into your head? if my reply has broken any rule, feel free to delete it.

But with all due respect, I refuse to be intimidated by your title. I post my thread if and when I want, not when you tell me. And I have a right to post anything as long as it is within the rules.

NKT!

Me thinks the ultimate thing is the qualities you see in an individual lady. Very important. Consider that what Kikuyu ladies are accused of describes virtually all ladies. Kama ni umalaya, there are as many luhya, luo, kamba,taita etc malayas. Kama ni kutojua kupika, there are as many ladies from other communities ambao siku hizi hawajui kupika. If it is a lousy lay, others also stand accused, wanalala tu hapo. Kama ni kupenda pesa, hehehe, basi hujakutana na Akinyi ama Nafula mwenye anajiona kuwa diva. Utatoanishwa uchoke. Mara ooh my hair needs to be done for you, mara landlord ako kwa mlango na hatujalipwa, mara ohh nipeleke Naivasha nione nyani inaitwa Ol monk:D:D.
So in the final analysis, what really matters nowadays is the individual’s qualities and not the tribe.

=“makarapa, post: 76762, member: 138”]Me thinks the ultimate thing is the qualities you see in an individual lady. Very important. Consider that what Kikuyu ladies are accused of describes virtually all ladies. Kama ni umalaya, there are as many luhya, luo, kamba,taita etc malayas. Kama ni kutojua kupika, there are as many ladies from other communities ambao siku hizi hawajui kupika. If it is a lousy lay, others also stand accused, wanalala tu hapo. Kama ni kupenda pesa, hehehe, basi hujakutana na Akinyi ama Nafula mwenye anajiona kuwa diva. Utatoanishwa uchoke. Mara ooh my hair needs to be done for you, mara landlord ako kwa mlango na hatujalipwa, mara ohh nipeleke Naivasha nione nyani inaitwa Ol monk:D:D.
So in the final analysis, what really matters nowadays is the individual’s qualities and not the tribe.

True that, there’s a Nafula who expected me to be driving all the way to Thika every weekend, tena ni wale high maintenance, drinks and food anaitisha the most expensive and to cap it all, ati yeye si mtu wa kumangiwa kwa lodging, it must be in a proper hotel . I went there twice, hit the nyau real bad the second time, left with a promise to send 15K for rent. Never looked back again, cut all communication.

2 Likes

hehehehe.nipate small world

1 Like

Hao ndio unapata wakiwa on their own, wanakula chips mwitu na mutura na kukunywa KIBAO kwa vibanda za wines & spirits but ukiwa nao, wanataka kutest zile drinks zenye wanasikianga tu ju wewe ndio unalipa.
Dame unapata hata kama ulikuwa unampea pesa na kumtreat with a clean heart, you end up feeling used coz demands na requests zinaendelea kuwa za upuzi. Unajipata hata kama uko na pesa hutaki kumpa unaanza debate within yourself everytime uko na yeye hata hujui which mad request she will spring next.
Once hit the nyau of such an Akinyi and left with a vague promise to send money for rent and other stuff baada ya kunichosha na kutoanishwa.

Hawa wasichana wanatakanga hivyo, they are nothing but ‘classy’ whores.

Asanteni

hehe utatokaje huko chini saa tano usiku

Downtown inakuwanga active sana usiku btw and you can easily get robbed tao ya juu from 11 pm onwards. But, lazima ujue vile unatembea.

1 Like

hahahaha

I also met a Carol from Western she used to stay in Kasa, demands kama zote mara ninunulie yeye boots fulani, mara ameibiwa salo nimsort kiasi. akataka nimpeleke nax during family get together but I was not that serious so I drove her there and suggested its too early to meet her parents and larger family/clan lemme remain in tao I will drop her near their place akimaliza we meet in town for a night of partying. She came back with one of her cuzos that was fly as hell drinks kibao and I ended up kupita na the cousin coz CARO blacked out vibaya and sleeping with her would be akin to date rape. After I dropped her in kasa after the trip I was done with her but the cousin used to come all the way to meet me in nai once in a while without Caro’s knowledge and she was far less demanding I even felt very relaxed meeting her coz she was predictable.

I have however reformed now

Hehehe! Once a fisi always a fisi!

1 Like