Culture zingine tuwachane nazo

Why do you always feel the need to award marks? your standards may not be everyone else’s.

For the first time this week you have quoted me. Congratulations!! But on a serious note huyu Mycmous huwa na click bait pia kama Digi

:D:D:D:D

Hapo kwa click bait I agree.

Blacks are really the most disgusting people on earth, this low IQ black man could have easily find a better black women but due to low IQ and worship of white skin he gets a whale looking white women because her white skin is what makes her attractive to him due to low IQ. [ATTACH=full]251461[/ATTACH]

He’s talking the truth and it happends due to the black mans low IQ.

Upuss, the current human trend is in having less to no children, kama unapata mtoto ndiyo wenzako wakuite mwanaume, then you have bigger problems than you know.

when are your elections in somalia?

Are you zomalian? Maybe you know. Even if the truth comes from a somalian the truth is still the truth so keep saying that i’m somalian because that doesn’t takr away from the fact that majority of blacks have low IQ… And arent somalians blacks? The only difference between low IQ kenyans and low IQ zomalians is that the latter isn’t as docile and submisive to white skin and have a preservation mentality when he travels abroad.

so when exactly are the elections? you’re not answering my question. that’s how people fail. see now you can’t focus on a simple question because you’re blinded by your sea-bed level IQ.

Who knows? When are the elections in Sudan? Do you know or are you going to use google to find that out? And do zomalia even have elections? Probably not since low IQ blacks live there like in kenya.

so it is a fact that you’re ignorant of?

Are you ignorant of the fact of when Sudan is having an election?

no I’m not. i just thought a high iq individual like yourself would know a thing or two about the regional goings-on. but since you have proven that you don’t even know the election date in your own poo hole, then it is ok.
vile tu ulikuwa…

Is the reason you are keeping up with zoomalia because you are yourself a zoomalian? But dont want to admit it so you accuse other of being zoomalian? And knowing which date an election is going to be doesnt say anything about your IQ… Every election in Kenya there are millions of low IQ blacks voting because they knew the election date.

so you don’t know? i knew it! maneno miiiiingi kumbe hata hujui. you’re an ignoramus.
as ye were

:smiley: hii kijiji iko na mambo, I like it - high IQ and ignorance, plus elections in somalia, some points are driven home in interesting ways :smiley:

If you knew the meaning of IQ you would know that Ken had one of the highest IQs !
Peleka ujinga wako mbali!

The woman used to be 1gb way back. When ken and her were starting the ngo called SHOFCO( Shining for the community) in kibera

wewe kwanza fanya DNA vile uliambiwa na aunty yako ndo usijipate kwa kesi kama hii ya Ken Okoth