Cumming fast

Hapa iko hekaya ya m pesa lady tunangoja ,my fren , ikuje na pikchas ,na video za 3 D 4 K

Ziko chemist?any side effects??

Eat bananas an hour to your sex session. It prevents early ejaculation in men.

Naikula leo jioni we have chat long enogh whatsapp… Si unajua mimi sishtuki. Ntaleta effidence! Aki huyo dem si ana matako. Test alafu dry fry. Ntaikula kwa another talkers house hapo kwetu… naona akijua kwangu anaweza leta cock blocking.

Eh! EH! EXPLAIN please,

Unafaa kuwa umeoa at this age

@adimin Naona umesaidia ana watu wengi na hii post yako… wanaume wanaumia in silence!

BTW am doing that soon. And for one reason only… to please you! I know you feel alone in that marriage, and I will help a brother out by joining the league.

Tumia durex performa. Helps to numb little fella.

Do you swallow?

Just eat it as you. An eat any other food. Plus do pelvic exercise or kegel exercise for men

Accurate!!

Banana has enzyme known as bromelain, boosts blood circulation leading to steady Libido. Banana is a mood enhancer for men. It relieves the anxiety and stress levels within a few minutes due to potassium levels. Enhances testosterone levels. It is good fruit.

He is not mocking you

Run 10 miles every week. Take it from your highness. Mimi I have to force myself to cum, most time I have to keep my nut so I stop after giving her like 3 orgasms

SANDE SANA, will try and post hekaya after 1hr

I hate this miles, lbs,ounces scales…

Please tell us what is 10 miles in kms

Just ask Ngugi and you will be sorted as below;
[ATTACH=full]238931[/ATTACH]

Even 10 kilometers are enough chief. I don’t know anyone who jogs in the morning who has disatisfying sexual experiences