Curvy mama, kama umekula hii tusalimiane

kĮhiiiiiii humbwa koko ya manspaa chiet taktak ibilisi

Nishamwaga ndani ndani, haga kubwa aje.

@ electronics4u @deorro @Mundu Mulosi banish this motherfucker from this village .don’t you see he is mad?the only thing he knows is takataka umbwa koko ya sijui wapi.this gay only destroys good threads and there is nothing constructive he writes.this piece of shit should be given exam of writing just a single thread with meaning and see .I think he has mental issues or was raised by a single mother who was selling her thing in his presence hence this shitty behavior.tuedelee ama…

Cheza chini master

Okey tulia ulale mom is coming with her client…usilete visirani huku juu ya ur mental problems faggot .I will abuse you till unyamaze after all you can’t construct a sentence apart from that shit you write each time @digi posts anything .u must av been sodomized as a boy hence this madness

What is ur highest level of education young man?between 1-9 pick a number which you think best fits your IQ

Construct a sentence motherfucker kwani is this the only thing you were taught stupid?

You are the definition of a fool .wewe ni fala.why can’t you construct a sentence that u gauge ur IQ

Were you sodomized as a youth ?I av some skills in counselling

Did your mom had sex with multiple partners at your presence?did they rape you?are you a standard eight drop out ?open son open up

Are you a transgender? Are you a faggot?why follow a man like a bitch ?open up faggot.I will council you free of charge