Custom Titles

NV keti pale---------->

2 Likes

What would you like the criteria to be?

Everytime a NV asks what he needs to do to become an elder, you mods say they have to contribute post threads blah blah blah…clearly thats not the case. If I create 20 new handles today then they should all be village elders immediately since its still me right?

1 Like

Hehe, can you believe this guy?
Uuummm admin, Sir, why don’t you tell us the criteria you’re currently using, so we can suggest a better one?

11 Likes

Criteria for getting a new title, beyond that of Elder shoud be, you have attained the maximum 113 points, have Xthousand likes, and Xthousand comments Plus you should have started no less that 20posts…
(where X is a number not roman numeral for 10)

3 Likes

Am afraid admin you are bringing out a very dumb side of you that you shouldn’t have brought out for talkers to see. What the ferk is that you are asking in your last comment?Am even unable to tag it, I can’t.

9 Likes

Any outstanding contributor and Anyone above 8000 likes.
My two cents

1 Like

VEs wapewe titles of their choice…

4 Likes

Boss hata 3000 ni sawa alafu bar ipande next year.

boss! Ati ngapi! Introverts kwisha! Si tuanzie titles na 1000 likes jamaneni ako katarget kamotivate raiya ku post.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]37767[/ATTACH]
Since you already have several holders of custom titles, why not tell us the criteria you have been using? And mark you, that was the original question. Coming back to ask us what we would like is like asking us to tell you what color of poop you should shit.

Nktesticles!

14 Likes

Tumegadhabishwa/nimegadhabishwa na huu ukiritimba wako. Kila mnyama hapa yuu sawa na mwingine hii hali ya mtu kuingia hapa juzi na ashaa pewa title sio vyema @LikeLiterally afuate mkondo. Hakuna cha mbuzi kuruka kamba

2 Likes

if anything @LikeLiterally’s case should have been brought to the elders…

2 Likes

Thez one major question that @admin is evading…what criteria have you been using to award this few special titles?

You say the titles dont give any prefferential blah blah blah…the titles are prefferential treatment!

2 Likes

Vile @admin anachungulia hii thread… [ATTACH=full]37769[/ATTACH]

15 Likes

in Greek they say a man sitting down sees farther than a boy on top of UAP towers…
http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-on-titles-bylines.19316/
all mods/ admins ignored my thread. now it’s an uprising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxo_9KbVS0I

Can you see now?
When you see a nigga, don’t be actin’ senile

1 Like

@pamba kuja mbio na moboys kabla tuchome nyumba ya admin

We didn’t ignore we deliberated it and the buck stops with the admin.

KELELE!!! FERKADMINFERKADMINFERKADMIN TUPEWE TITLES TUPEWE TITLE

1 Like

@admin there should be titles beyond VE, those we choose and fill in ourselves. Yours and ilk is to set targets, contribution and dsguuifaksdhcfffffffffffffffffffffffff. Ours is to achieve and trigger the title. Otherwise, naenda lunch nikirudi…