CVT gearbox issues

Ghassia takaka meffi. Kwani mwenye atauziwa sio mtu?

Auze alafu? huyo mwingine ndiye anaendeshanga gari mbovu?

wewe hujui gari. Most cars still retain the auto transmission. simply because toyota low end models have cvt it doesnt meant everyone went to cvt.

Don’t be a pussy. Ile gari anaendeshanga sio kazi yako. Willing buyer - willing seller. So spare me the bullsh’it

siununue basi kama unaskia kumsaidia hivo sana?

Wewe umejaza shonde kwa kichwa yako acting holier than thou hapa. Injili peleka kanisa.

I don’t think will happen as soon as they suggest. To have fully electric for every family(and some have more than 2, given that this are developed countries), think of the energy requirements on the national electricity grid(s) when everyone is charging their cars after 2 hour traffic. This energy will have to come from sources with emissions. In my opinion, the sustainable way is a market with electric and hybrid vehicles.

Do you know someone who has done 4this before? Pleasr let me know

Hii advice ni ya kununua gearbox ingine na Engine. Not worth it unless you are the Mechanic, too many parameteres to work with.

CVT gearboxes huwa na shida because of lack of maintenance, na kuweka ATF badala ya CVT oil. Kuna moja juzi haikuwa inaingia gear 3 and 4, we had to buy a new one pale Grogon. The oil that came from the old one acha tu. Most people are not even aware Gearbox hufanywa service.

And it did not come cheap. Gearbox 20K, the CVT transmission fluid ndio ilitushtua. 4 litres is 4000/= shillings at it needs 8 litres (8k manze) for a gearbox change. Hivyo ndio plan za kupewa weekend ziliisha on the spot.

CVT inakuwa na gear 3 na 4? mtu asemange kitu anajua.

Hii cvt chieth ilikufa nikienda work meeting na cab last week wednesday. Axio 4wd pia KCM… Bure kabisa!! Ilikuwa scratchy sana ata unahurumia gari

Google why cvt gearboxes ziliekwa a jerk kabla uongee shonde. Most clients of the new cvt gearboxes were uncomfortable it not having a transmission jerk as speeds increase like manual or prior gearboxes before it. Thats my reference for gear 3/4 juu haikuwa inapita 50kmh inaretract neutral.

Hakuna 3 na 4. ya gari gani hiyo.

Axio. Explain basi mbona haikuwa inapita 50kmh, maybe you can fix it. Tumetupa hiyo gearbox mahali

The pulley doesnt open all the way or the belt is slipping is my guess. Toyota cvt doesnt even have those stages you say and the ex japan cvt transmission is kes 80-90k or thereabouts. The older auto transmission for 1490cc corolla costs 15-20k depending on where and what you buy. the auto transmission for 1800cc corolla is 20 to 25k. I dont know everything but with these ones I know.

Fika langata road behind carnival restaurant , the most decent mechanics in ke can be found there

wadau sasa hamjaona cvt mbaya kama ya nissan na hauna option ya kueka a conventional auto kama toyota so far nimetumia almost 30k on oil pekee yake kila wakati mech anasema it needs flushing una buy na bei yake manze sio kidogo,only solution n ku stick na gari za 90’s na early 2000 ama pia most german models na mazda hizi mpya.

Nissan gari mbovu. The poor cheap build shows even from outside. Ni kama zile simu za chinku fake. You can tell that its poor product even if its an exact copy of samsung or apple. Courtesy of their french partners.

Ni gari gani?

Can someone change Toyota CVT to automatic transmission for example Toyota premio or allion?