cvt oil change toyota axio 2010

Hehe mbona unafanya ikae ni story ya base ya Mogoka? We want absolute figures, confirmed figures. Hizi thread husaidia watu sana

80,000kms…iyo ni voxy na outlander. Gari zingine sijui
Gari unaenda coast kila siku fanyia hesabu ya service ya 5000km mara iyo 60,000kms ama 80k…I will stick to 80,000 kms

Toyota Kenya Westlands told me to change every 40-50K km. 40K Km for mostly stop and go traffic and 50K Km for mostly highway driving.

Dealers don’t really give service intervals and some don’t recommend it at all! I think at 60k miles or half of that if driven hard. Won’t hurt to change it early.

It is true 40k start and stop 50k for long distance then after two fluid changes on the third time you also replace the filter. If your gearbox is not leaking it is safe to put back the exact level of fluid you take out but it must be at the same temperature buacause this fluid changes volume with temperature. If your gearbox is sweating or leaking then you have to connect the dealer computer and use the bottom tube measurer that is in the gear box at between 35 - 40c. Otherwise any overfill will destroy the seals and underfill will destroy the gears. These
gearboxes are engineered to last only about 100,000 km ndiyo mnunue latest model and that’s why new filters are only OEM.

CVT whining chieth! Pay the extra 80 -100K for M/T variant & leave them all in the dust as you consume less everything… it’s all retrogressive tech.

I asked Toyota this question and they told me they recommend after every 30k km. Also asked my mech who said the same. For new cars wait until it hits 100k plus then change on service day. Once you’ve changed stick to 30k intervals

What if you use genuine one from toyota kenya?

:D:D:D:D:D

I always use OEM. If you choose aftermarket products jipange mapema. service intervals are based on original manufacturer’s products

Unacheka? Tusheke pamoja, mtow boss

Do you buy from toyota or there’s a shop you get them cheaper?

Brother, I buy directly from Toyota. Engine parts, filters, transmission fluid etc. Motor oil nanunua aftermarket. My timing belt was due, nilipeleka Toyota dealer waunde. They replaced timing belt, seals, water pump, thermostat, starter (this one is a btich, iko chini ya intake and between the banks) . They went ahead and threw in serpentine belt, cabin and seat filters, washed the car and shampooed the interior. Nimesahau free rental vehicle. hautapata extra huko grogon. peace of mind ni muhimu

I’ve been thinking of going for such professionalism but bei nayo…simple oil change toyota kenya told me 10k‍♂️‍♂️

Nyinyi watu wa toyota, this curved plastic inaserve purpose gani kwa gari? Na usiniambie ni cover ya unused switch coz i see them in almost all toyotas nimeingia. Iv tried googling lakini sipati jibu

[ATTACH=full]321559[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]321560[/ATTACH]

I also asked nikaambiwa ni place ya kuweka coins

me huweka coins. inabeba 8bob :smiley:
[ATTACH=full]321984[/ATTACH]

This is definately an NZE:D

Just replaced CVT oil at toyotsu. Good service
[ATTACH=full]323754[/ATTACH]

Same here, teana na premio. Some amatuer research online is all it takes to avoid some major losses in life! Now we have axio manual 2013 instead