CVT Transmission Pros and Cons

I wouldn’t call it routine to ‘burn’ a clutch, I’ve rowed gears for 22 years now, never burnt a clutch. But a friend did burn my van’s clutch hehehe!

I will agree that dual clutch transmissions which are driven like automatics will easily outperform a manual, CVTs will offer better fuel efficiency than a manual, other safety features like collision prevention, pedestrian protection will work with automatics not stone age era manuals.

It’s majorly a matter of preference, some just like some men prefer ass yet others prefer boobs.

So some like me prefer manuals.

But manual transmissions were always the choice in Europe, but even there autos are gaining ground mostly because it is easier for autos to offer safety features and coupled with hybrids offer lesser envisions.

So the manual transmission is slowly dying … That I agree.

But if it is about safety, emissions and acceleration let us go full electric tusahau hii mambo ya transmissions

You must be trolling. Auto has cheaper maintenance? auto lasts forever? burnt clutch are routine? probability of user damage is low? Hahahahaha manual has better fuel efficiency (unless it’s CVT like the above post has stated but we all know that they are a money pit) is cheaper to maintain and lasts forever, not the other way around!
You might have driven manual before we sat on the driver’s seat but you must have been a poor manual driver if you find autos to be more reliable and long lasting. No tranny can take a beating like manuals can!

I agree. I have a 27yr old manual Levin which I have owned for 20yrs (first car). It has a sports engine and I regularly push it to its limits. I have overhauled the engine but have never touched the gearbox apart from oil changes to it. And I really abuse this car regularly

A regularly driven manual lasts 3 years after which you must change the clutch. When clutch wears out it burns because it doesn’t lock. Synchronizer problems are regular especially if the car has to be used by other people. Manual is neither efficient nor faster than an modern auto.

Ndio hiyo Valve body inaekwa kesho kwa some 1NZ-FE engine

[ATTACH=full]336475[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]336475[/ATTACH]

@Rene Descartes vile ulilenga inbox:D:D:D CVT gearboxes are nonsense walahi.

Three years … That is not true, at all

Watu wa Nissan Xtrail and Navara beg to differ.

:D:D:D watu wa belta na axio have been crying day and night na bado watu wanaendelea kubuy this shitboxes …