CYBER CAFE ...

Kuna jamaa ako na cyber Ambalal house, huwa na sales za around 40k per day. Cyber iko na pesa

I would like to know how u guys arrive to such figures? As in how did u know? Ulikalisha kiyambis the whole day kwa cyber ama?

We had a similar argument here some time back about how some Kayole chapati makers used to make sijui how many thousands in a day. Argument iliendelea hapa karibu siku mzima.

Kumbe all was a fake made up story with made up figures.

I have a relative who once owned a cyber na in the same room ka -chemist. He ended up selling the comps and expanded his chemist. Said cyber ni hasara mtupu.

He was selling and he quoted a huge figure so i got interested and asked for his books, but i feared the landlord might kick me out after one year

Was he only operating a cyber? how many comps did he have? how much was he charging per hour? Alafu vile tu umesema he was selling nikajua this one was not getting good returns. Am sure u are aware books can be cooked pale river road to lure potential buyers

Its a high traffic area with a university and government offices around. The money comes from printing work and selling stationery, not browsing. kuuza internet haina pesa, pesa iko kwa watu wanakuja court wanataka printing services, scanning, students printing projects, selling photocopy paper wholesale, ecitizen services (walimu hulipa 300 bob kutolewa payslip) Ntsa services, drivers na conductors hawajuagi izo maneno, kurenew license wanachargiwa service fee ya 300…

How is carding done ,

U put burj khalifa and Zanzibar in one sentence

i have been owning 2 cyber 1 in molo and another in naks nahii yote ni uongo hekaya za abunuasi

How many colleges do you share same building? How many law firms?