Cyberbulling..

Harakisheni @TerribleWaste wants to go swimming

Clearly state that the new handle should not touch on the subject matter.

2 Likes

Enyewe yako masweep ulipokea from everywhere. hehehe.

2 Likes

Cyber-whoring must be admonished and nipped in the bud. We should be given purple hearts for this noble duty to society. The girl child must learn to use other faculties other than bleached knock-knees to get ahead in life. End of.

6 Likes

ATIIII?? Face it like a man! Permanent mono-handler here. multihandle ni uoga if this is the reason.

2 Likes

Guys are catching feels over drawings by the resident ‘comician’ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t know if you people would have survived in klost,much of what @introvert draws is for lulz and just that.

You people are lucky mlipata kama ile kijiji imesink,mngelilia kwa choo.

14 Likes

Yes, and it should not come to your rescue no matter how tempting it will be.

2 Likes

if you have the urge to say something you would be ashamed saying in your usual handle just don’t say it…

5 Likes

I still dont know what you disagree about exactly. Do you object to what was drawn in gunia wiki hii? Or is your objection to that is was drawn in the first place?

No my brother, it is referred to as a tactical retreat and it is very manly. Go back, regroup,strategize and come back again.

Ok talkers, I deleted the thread, please don’t throw punches at the admin. Hit my inbox if you need more details.

[ATTACH]122101[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]122102[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]122103[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]122104[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]122105[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]122106[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Tulikuwa tumeichangamkia hii nugu inajiita @Sovereign2 vifyam…admin fufua thread tuipunch hii nugu viproper

1 Like

That was not cyber bullying she posted a pic it was well and good when ninjas were drooling over her but when someone didn’t like how her legs look it became a problem, maybe luther likes the straight kaleo legs, thin with muscles and black as sin, it was blown out of proportion mpaka now it has a name ‘cyberbullying’…you know you don’t have knock knees, or you don’t shag your mom, i think it shows more about you if you need to get validation from strangers on the internet

7 Likes

I must say there is a new breed of pinkies here who take this forum aaaaaaaaaall to seriously.
this isn’t faecesbook or snapshit.
we share ideas, we laugh, we diss, we move on.
why are people hellbent on making us treat each other with kid gloves?
someone starts of as a NV then V the SV then VE. By the time you’re a VE, you know how to wade the KT waters.
oversensitive these ones.
neferiouswamanondo handles her own and even called us inept koalas (:D:D:D:D:D)
jangiliPerspective is a guy and is always consistent with her 3k. hata mia hatoi and she always takes shots (pun intended) in stride
despo and pseudo pia hawana maneno mengi and once in a while watatoa sweep
claire is always cautious but she’s been caught in the rapture before
others come here to lecture us on how to pehayf??
by the way where did Nanacreampie go to?

19 Likes

I was wondering hio thread imeenda wapi? I really wanted to bully that blue handle not the young gal … Sijui tuendelee hapa ama?:D:D:D

4 Likes

Mh…isn’t funny that one has to go double incognito to express themselves? Our masks have masks too.

3 Likes

i disagree politely. but sawa.

1 Like

I disagree with what was drawn, the 2nd time I have looked at those drawings, never do since my 1st one. I disagree vehemently with how Shiko was treated by even fellow women!!! I can handle it…it was vvv wrong! I like the way Luther handled it.
BTW Sovereign2 got in touch and explained why he removed the original thread. I am now going to remove mine and enjoy the rest of the day.

Why would you wanna apply San Tzu’s Art of war strategies on such a minor issue? This thing would have blown over kitambo but people like @Sovereign2 keep dragging us back here.

3 Likes