#Cytonn towers

Kuna Ile ya britam towers if I’m not wrong, was it fully occupied? Last I heard they were struggling to get tenants… now how about this?

[ATTACH=full]128192[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]128192[/ATTACH]

I thought here we are talking of cytonn?

Hehehe huyo ni kama amekwama akili.

This project is almost similar to the Etihad towers!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWz7IC5s3dQ

Someone thought CK was owns cytonn meaning she thought CK owns centum but not really

U also wonder how cytonn gets customers.
Ama it will be a case of suraya whereby u wouldn’t get the real value of the house.U pay loan for 300,000 but u can only rent it out at a max of 120,000

Yes. The most important thing is that they get financiers of their projects from the onset. They also make sure the financier gets a equity shareholding on the projects so that the debt becomes very manageable. Therefore construction starts and progresses swiftly. Lastly their aggressive marketing helps to sell out protects before its completed.

The norm initially from other property developers was that projects were launched even before finances are secured. They started off with a fraction of the capital and hope to sell out as construction progressed. Many stalled for years due to erratic or no sales and that meant the initial investors are screwed as their investment is tied down as well.

I dont think i believe in that explanation.me thinks its a smart pyramid or foreigners who want to ‘wash’ money.

wanaimaliza na miaka ngapi?

Yes, Amara Ridge consisting of 5 contemporary villas and 5 classic villas has sold out before completion . A single unit/villa was selling for 105m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp64TL5gGCs

Not many people can afford to rent or buy these properties. Only the few millionaires with money gotten from corruption. It’s a case of the poor getting poorer and the rich becoming more rich.

Sawa, we are free to believe it as we wish. The will announce there partners of this project during groundbreaking. So far it has been Nordic countries investment firms. They also publish their audited books of accounts every quarter. They have also expanded their board of directors to bring in independent directors to improve accountability and more knowledge into the board. Lastly they have started the process to get listed at NSE which analysts praise as it also brings further layers of outside scrutiny into its operations and financials.

Wajasema, launch is still ongoing. Let’s await the announcement.

This was among their first four projects that sold out. However it was for targeting the rich. They have several high end apartments that are ongoing at a fair middle class price of 7 million a unit such as The Ridge and Heights.
[ATTACH=full]128216[/ATTACH]

I thot 5 were reserved for the owner of the land,so they only sold 5.right?

si uonge na simba 1 ani patie ka post pale state house

Ata Mimi Niko kwa line.

Shinning armour iko ready momo defence force reporting for duty …mfupa wachia shepat

Not all their projects are joint ventures!!! Am not sure about this one but joint ventures are always in favor of the developer/financiers. The land owner get more money as compared to selling land as is.