Daadab to Be Closed in 3 Months

how hard is it to kip a database of all the refugees there and track their movements if the government believes there are alshabaab sleeper cells there???

But again this is Kenya tukutu, the camps will still be there after the 90 days expiry na wale wa kuingizwa in the country illegally bado wataingizwa tu.
Hawa watu wa opposition should not be arguing over everything just for the sake of it

Sina mbisha but si hekaya.

Am told there was a driver of G4S who used to operate Nairobi-Isiolo route. He was a loyal & hardworking driver na kila saa when there was promotion he would tell HR to maintain him on that route since it was easier for him “to monitor shamba yake ya miraa” which was along the route.
Hard work, Years passed then one day akapata accident. Alas! Kwa gari kulipatikana na immigrants wengi wo were being ferried to Nairobi. When interrogated further it was discovered the guy has done that biz for years and ako na flats kadhaa Nairobi from the proceeds

2 Likes

Sio hiyo pekee. There’s the other route that passes via Mwíngí/Kitui National Park/Thika, zingine zinapita pande za Mwíngí/Tharaka/Tunyai/Meru/Embu, etc etc. Panya routes ni nyingi.

what can be done let it be done to improve the situation. Kenyans are learning the hard way to become patriots. the problem with this camp is that it has been taken over by alshabab who use terror to intimidate other refuges. round hii ni kubaya, the govt must be seen working and everybody does not feel safe, hiyo camp itafungwa

@Luther12 What medicine do you practice sababu haikosi unapost stuff hapa while sorting through someone’s internal organs. Ama wewe ni dentist utafanya watu vibogoyo due to badly done teeth. Its safe though if you are a pathologist wale wa autopsies.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: None of the above. I’m on R&R at the moment.:slight_smile:

What is R&R

Rest & Recuperation.

1 Like

ookay. lakini you don wanna tell me your whole career is rest and recuperation. I can also do that with little training on observation.

Whole career? Nah! If you’re keen, on a normal day huwa kuna masaa fulani sipatikani and I come to catch up with the day’s listings baadaye. Plus, I’ve been on this site for just a little over a month now.

Ookay. I get it.

[SIZE=4]Okiya[/SIZE], [SIZE=4]Okiya[/SIZE], [SIZE=4]Okiya[/SIZE]: is this sustainable without mbisha?

[SIZE=4][B]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/tuQ2zv1hiTcJbTBk7KnY2rybSdou8NaUbNr_hcK_Xj9EzdRhSxbRT7FSXR8t2Lo4GhmDXxSvQuXhA35iTk2RIXiluDV-Imq4c8D_ehRl-aoDH9bFDYa3_9FvD8yGLkKexSASCNunoT3Z5UdH_ZDz-1OwL7ipcTcdu7LkSYSxzRz1oss=w426-h240[/B]
ama wacha tu.[/SIZE]

4 Likes

Population whose real home is Somalia. Call it ‘returning home’.

I think it has to be closed hata kama it will take two years, I am in favor of the idea. Somalis have to sort their clan warfare themselves hata wakitaka wauane waishe, shauri yao.

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e483a16.html

1 Like