Damaged Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7bVhfDmnoI

Not really…though…

if she was raised by a single mum

1. If she’s yellow yellow with no pimples or a very smooth skin looking like plastic
  2. Tattoos, nose rings
  3. Where she works is not clearly defined.
  4. She has pictures at expensive places or hotels or tours
  5. Heavy drinker
  6. She may have changed but her skin shows a history of being bleached sometime back & under heavy makeup including eyelashes
  7. She has most of the above traits and does a finance job, secretary, journalism

not much to add, but those women I described are usually hardcore, cold-blooded beings. don’t even think you can tame them, they are the calibre that can sell your life for 30 cents like judas to the next available hitman.

Mwanamke anakunywa guinness ni hard-core. It once made someone I know shit on herself.

1. If she has more male friends than female friends. The type that says “Sina mabeshte wengi madem juu madem wakona drama”.

2. If she is obsessed with Instagram. Everything must be captured for the Gram.

3. If she has many male friends that she keeps calling “besties”. Then later they go on roadtrips, events etc together. Ukijam unaambiwa “That’s just a friend! There is nothing between us.”.

…Continue the list.

What about hawa wa-kunywa makali?

Dyed hair,she’s over 30 and single but brownskin and beautiful, she lives in Nairobi,she’s been married before,almost all her fb post are memes and quotes, she got saved in her late 20s, She is Luo.

1. On the first date she mentions that men dont treat her right and always leave her.
  2. She says she doesn’t get along with other women.
  3. Cannot go 5 mins without looking at her phone.
  4. Her favorite way to pass time is to get drunk and party.
  5. You know shes broke but she somehow lives a lifestyle above her income levels.
  6. Insists on getting what she wants even if you dont like it and does not give you an opportunity for discussion.
  7. When you suspect something and confront her she replies with 'I’m not discussing this with you.
  8. Most importantly, she treats you with no respect.

kunguru sugu

Bado kuna humbwer zinapanga kuoa in 2021? Ooo my got!

she ONLY reciprocates when you are the first to go… be it love, infatuation, flirting, good talk… and she sees your errors always

afadhali huyo, just excuse her economy is bad. wale damaged hawawezi onja makali wakikumbuka wako na kanyau ya kuuza.

"if you can’t handle my past you don’t deserve my future " ukiona hio kwa Wozup status yake ingia Ngong Forest haraka sana

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D this country has an unlimited supply of betas

I agree with this. But I have also seen really evil and promiscuous Women veiled in innocence raised in a two Parent family. I dated a girl like this once. No make up, no tattoos, no jewelry, dressed modestly but was a hardened coochie giver to the boys club.

She is single, does a job with a net pay of Ksh.x, house rent is exactly that net pay. Brother, connect the dots, she needs food and clothes. someone is financing her, which is ok. just don’t bang her in her hood, leave alone her house. don’t be deceived by her innocence.

I must say this is on point coz so far my best sex escapades are with girls having some issues, especially daddy issues.