Damages!!! Umeharibiwa mali ya pesa Ngapi???

From what I can gather, it’s because of the other woman. Take for example a case where women leave with everything unakuta an empty house(I have seen this a lot around me). It’s because your other woman can’t have what your wife/girlfriend believes belongs to her. If she can’t leave with it, then it will be easier to destroy it so the other one can’t have it either.

@Joel …I garra ask this …Why the name Joel?? [SIZE=1]READ IN JEFF KOINANGE’S VOICE[/SIZE]

a crime is a crime, stop trying to justify it

Why not? When you came to my life i already had this things so what gives you a right to have them and not the other woman?

Yeah, it’s a crime, I agree. He asked why women won’t just walk away and I shared my thoughts. Women can naturally scheme evil and there is nothing you can do about it.

There is a lot yo can do about it i think its only that some men take things easy. If the police (courts) do not take action then other means comes to ply. Haven’t you ever heard of families being wiped off the face of the earth?

If you don’t do anything to hurt her so deeply then no property gets destroyed and nobody gets hurt. Only an insane woman would scheme and do something evil without being provoked.

Mine was just an example, although most fights of this nature will arise when there is another lady in the picture.

kuna mwingine mtaa yetu alichoma degree certificate ya chali yake…my friend the boy was breathing fire but he jus let it go…broke up with her…moved houses to another flat and went to university to get it replaced…he got it replaced but it left a huge dent in his bank account

Hehehe… I am woman.:slight_smile: Joel is just a username.

i have been married for the last 5 years but siwezi allow upuzi kama huu.how ,aje sasa.alijaribu kutupa simu yangu some tyms backnilikuwa nimezoea kuchat ata nikiwa bed.which is wrong.akachukua simu akatupanisha kwa ukuta.usitake kujua nilimgoa meno ngapi.sipendi ujinga

Kuchat na nani???

that’s your opinion. Also shows who you are.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am just a human being with strengths and weaknesses.

Why are you laughing? Maybe I wrote too much. I think I should have said “Men react now and Women react later” This is enough to summarize this discussion.

calm down jaber, si unajua huku people joke a lot.

:wink:

She once warned me atatupa simu, nilimwambia welkam. I usually do a lot of online sales and marketing, and takes a lot of time to convince a customer trying to chat him/her up .

Mara ngapi tutasema kunguru wasiwahi letwa kwa nyumba,?? hizo ni tabia za makunguru