Dame wana nyesha should not be bought alcohol

Mtu akifuata haya mawaidha yenu ataangamia. I’m sure saa hii there are some who are actually contemplating trying it out.

Ile kitu inatokanga hapo ndani ni horror. The smell afterwards is not good either. its not the usual fish.

WTF!!!

Eeeeew

1 Like

Abomineshen, one shall not have sexual intercourse with a woman when she is in her monthly periods…

have u ever deflowered a chic?

1 Like

i have also dry fried kama inanyesha…nilizima stima nisione damu…kisha nika weka weka…

if she insist hawezi kupea coz ya kunyesha…be patient for those 5 days then go for it and make sure umekula roundi kama 4 coz ya deni

Any nigga who dicks a menstruating mama is a mental case. kwani how hungry are you? they only flow for a week 10days max, why would you do that and there are other mamas around. Polygamy and mpango wa kando came up to stem and curtail the urge of a fucking a raining mama.

The smell of blood is disgusting to us and were the ones going thru that …how do u stand that :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

that’s a retarded question kama avatar yako.

kama huna jibu nyamaza, matusi nakuachia

we are not talking of a regular chic here…its that random chic who after everything na mmefika kwako yuakwambia “ningekupa but nanyesha”

sometime mtu hukua na dryspell mpaka anaamua ikue ikue kufa gari kufa dereva

3 Likes

hata sio lazima iwe ni dry spell…saa zingine ni pale umepata dame swafi randomly na wajua usipomtia hutompata tena

Teach me master! we bow down to you

[ATTACH=full]3895[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Crazy world! And why would a woman allow it? Disgusting!!!

Kaa ananyesha, unafanya Hesabu ya kuongeza: if DF is impossible, then add HKM to get DFHKM.

MIMI HUDRYFRY HATA KAMA AKO NA PERIODS, JOTO TU NDIO MINGI OTHERWISE NO DIFFERENCE ,

1 Like

Virgins every where.mara periods ni 5 days mara ni week mara ni 10 days.

5 Likes

While in College I once did it but nilikua na dry spell ile mbaya, I could not sleep and the chiq tried to do a hand job nikashindwa, shower pap na kwa giza but I would not do it again