Dandora Backyard Abortion Clinic

A ‘human rights activist’ dies/is murdered while procuring an abortion/murder. The irony in this…

The killers had her phone, send out fake messages in those five days, as they planned how to cook evidence

Just how naive can a human being possibly be? Yaani you imagine that you can operate an abortion clinic (or any other sort of illegal/semi-legal enterprise) without connections to government? You need to be serious for once. All these people who sell marijuana, illicit alcohol, those who operate brothels, those who operate illicit gambling joints… i could go on and on… are agents of one sort or the other. a ‘public’ abortionist is beyond doubt a person who has such connections. of course the people who facilitate these connections are usually individuals whom you can’t even suspect. [the problem with running government in an increasingly educated nation is in that folks understand how things work, it is just that folks avoid being loudmouthed about it].

you also have to understand that these ‘human rights activists’ are also government agents, at a certain level. that is why they make a lot of noise about certain killings, while going totally mute about certain other killings. For the record so are the thugs who are ‘extrajudicially’ killed – they too are recruited and operated by certain folks in gava. So it is one big family, where members don’t always know one another. the moment your eyes are opened to these realities, you find that aren’t easily perplexed by the stuff that happens around: because it is all co-ordinated from one central command.

Yeah, I see your point now. They are even funded from the family planning budget…

but these backyard abortion clinics go around announcing who they have performed abortions on. it is usually common knowledge within the neighborhoods. At least a gynecologist is bound by doctor-patient confidentiality…

yes, actually i have heard that the folks who start these clinics (and the whole range of other illegal/semi-legal enterprises) are usually given the initial capital by the government, from the dark budget… mark you this is not done by the known government (chief, do, ocs etc) but rather by ‘agents’

:smiley: wacha june ifike niangalie ka rotich atasoma hiyo line :smiley:

Watu wanaongea mambo ya activism…
Kunguru hafugiki…

Whenever some people hear the word activists, they envision the ideal type of the activists, The elites of the NGO world akina. Gladwell Otieno,. Maina Kiai and the likes, the top 10%. There are Bottom of the barrel scrapers, being paid peanuts, especially those Manning community justice centers like the one in Mathare and Dandoras. To add salt to the injury, they are poorly trained, a one week or two crash course on basic human rights. There are two sides to the coin.

@gashwin you’ve made a talker to believe what you did up there now he’s blubbering like a fool ,@Kicharo read between the lines this old sly makes before commenting, sadness of life.

Hehehe
Now now…be fair

happens when dealing with muguka base experts.

Katika fasihi…hicho ni Kinaya mkuu…I got a swt example to give to my swahili students after middie.

Getting her name out there you say… She had three. Which one was she getting out there. She lived a lie…

lol dark budget

How else will you know we know if we do not show you we know… Guess which other term will follow…

:D:D:D:D:D:D. This is just nonsense.

Teacher @Elgin sasa untaka kuwa hasidi mkuu. Untesa watoto wa wenyewe bure.

Hii kesi sisi keyboard activists tunaifuatilia sana. Hapa kuna jambo.
[ATTACH=full]224837[/ATTACH]