Dangerous overtaking

If you look keenly, you’ll realize aligonga hiyo lori ya kwanza sideways…that sideway impact combined with panic threw him to the shoulder where he was hit properly by the oncoming lorry. If the Noah had a few more horsepowers, it could have easily sailed through the situation in my opinion.

Hahahaha

Hapo kwa parking behind other cars nakubaliana nawewe. They keep parking behind my SUV. That said, hizi Noah za Nku-Nrb highway are mainly used to ferry passengers that’s why they’re driven carelessly.

Interesting how the first lorry just moved on as if nothing had happened.

Lorries are heavy can’t be pushed over by some lightweight car made up of carbon fiber.

Hehe, they can dance at weddings as long as they understand that that silliness has no place on the road. In fact, “dancing” on the road gets people maimed or killed.

Dere alikua jaba

I think he meant the lorry did not even bother to stop after that accident, but most likely he did not want to be dragged into that case - that would most certainly meant his day was over and whatever timelines amewekewa na mwenye gari messed up.

The Noah/Voxy matatus are killer boxes on wheels. Once I had to apply emergency breaks because some bonobo decided to overtake without checking oncoming vehicles. Luckily, I am always alert and had to apply the emergency brakes in order to give him way to overtake.

Low power and probably overloaded, the road is bloody straight na bado unaona mtu aki cheza cheza

You are lucky there wasn’t another foolish bonobo following you too closely behind. Otherwise, you would have been rear-ended due to those emergency brakes. The best idea is to touch brakes gently and move slightly toward the shoulder to make way for him.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hii mambo ya kuovertake while seeing the oncoming vehicle wakifikiria wataondokewa has become common.
Infact pple tend to blame the oncoming for not ondokearing.

Why stop? Utajadili nini na mjinga kama huyo wa Noah

On nakuru Nairobi highway thats normal…
.you always have to be alert so as to apply breaks and let an overtaking driver back on the lane…and you also have to be ready to move from the road for oncoming buses and nissan matatus…or even subarus…stubborn female drivers usually refuse or react slowly and end up in unnecessary accidents

Nitarudia, driving on Kenyan roads is an extreme sport, especially on that deadly Nbi-Nakuru highway.
I pray there were no fatalities. Yaani mtu hakuwangi akijua when death will come knocking. Unafikiri kila kitu iko sawa kumbe unakimbilia mauti hapo mbele.

Clearly huyo dere must have been inexperienced or ignorant. Kama huyo driver angekuwa na experience angekanyaga nje kabisa ndio aweze kuona if there is an oncoming car mbele ya hio gari ingine Ina overtake

Shida ya kupatia bonobos with nothing to lose dls. Hiyo solid line kwa barabara no longer means anything. Guys will overtake kwa blind corner mpaka u wonder

Wakufe wajinga hao. Hio haraka yote alikuwa nayo imeisha kama amepata accident. Leo nimeamini accidents kenya zina happen juu ya human error. Huyu si angekuwa tu patient angoje lorry ipite alafu a overtake. Lakini bonobo ni bonobo tu.

Driva wa lorry ni fala, hajui kitu known as due diligence also applies to huge trucks. Lorry Driver has no leisure ka.m.a mwenye gari ndongo.

Kama ulichukua DL KRA mkono juu. Wale as NTSA bado wana utoto mahali hatari sana- barabarani. Witnessed solo many near misses and this is poor judgement in careless overtaking