Dangers of not tithing and following Gods laws.

Lol I consider tithing to be an attack on my income.

Sadaka yangu ni ya orphans, disabled and needy. Hio ingine siwezi tabua, even indians who worship idols are rich as well.

Wengine tafuteni Shine Eye watafsiri…

CC: @gashwin

:D:D:D:D I thought about him as i posted.

Upuzi. Go to church most of those tithers are poor and bitter. Pastor Lai has taught about tithing on national television since 1992. He gets richer daily. His congregants? Poorer daily. Bitter. Yelling us of their god above

Abraham tithed only once in his lifetime

Have you ever watched a movie or read a story book or even a biography where characters eats three meals a day, goes to the toilet, takes a shower, sleeps does their normal routine every day and then they record every action?

This are rumours, hearsays and maybe even myths.

tithe ni upuzi, hizo pesa unafaa uwainue orphans na homeless

God of kirinyaga never asked for tithes except an occasional goat of one body that was burnt and eaten by the wazee, and this was during droughts and wars (mostly with masaai) hii mambo ingine you go to church and kuna mchango ya choir, ya young mothers, gate ya kanisa, gari ya pastor etc

@hadadoh ,you need to be precise,which god are we talking about here,there’s countless sects and cults each believing in a weird true god,which one is yours…and why does he need money if [B]SIZE=1 created everything? why give tithe to your so called “prophets”,make their lives better,yet the congregations’ lives are deplorable.Your god is lacking in financial management i might say

Aren’t you making unsubstantiated claims about God and even prophets you claim live better than their congregation? Isn’t that something said by anyone out here without due respect to the importance of evidence based accusations? Anyway the God of the Bible explains what tithes are meant for. They are not sent to heaven, actually it is only “genuine Christians” who ought to give, for the rest it is not a requirement.

I find it silly to believe that this god is rich yet he threatens to kick your ass if you don’t tith and shit…only an irredeemably stupid person can believe in that meffi.

Niaje dumbers?

This is utter nonsense. Ignorance will kill you (Hosea 4:6)

Why did you stop at verse 24? Did you see verse 25?

Judges 21:25
In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as they saw fit.

There you have it. Short and clear.

The entire chapter is a narration of some events. In no particular occasion are we told that the actions were directed or permitted by God. Indeed, there are many instances outside this chapter where the people did go a stray, and the bible did not shy away from reporting them, e.g David and Uriah’s wife, Solomon and the foreign wives, etc. To infer from such stray instances that the Bible or Christianity or God permits such acts, is quite simplistic.

Was a King the earthly representation of God in Israel then?
There is a very big difference when a Greek mentions tombo and the brain in different situations.

poa sana mzee wa mtaa…u hali gani

Niko poa kanisa ndugu.

God has never had a representative. Never will He. My point was, in a system where everyone does as they please, you cannot cite individual conduct as backing for the very same conduct. Also note that the chapter is an account of the events as they happened. Reporting is not an endorsement, true or false?

Cain killed Abel(we are told in Genesis), therefore killing is permitted. Tafakari hayo.

Give to who? Do you know Crefflo dollar go ask him how he makes his money without breaking a sweat. Unsubstanciated?..are you high with the so called spiritual nourishment? Even a four year old kid knows churches are a scam to mint money. Btw what are tithes for? How comes JC didnt ask for money? Anything you say from here on i will file it under bullsheet .why is it that from islam ,christians hadi buddhist kila mtu anatoa pesa eti ya kanisa only to better the lives of the cult leaders ilhali maisha yako yazorota?..smart moves from idiots i see