Dare criticise megafool and you will suffer. Tz dictatorship

Assassin’s wa tz Bure kabisa si wangetafuta maninja wa Kenya. Enyewe tz hawatufikii anytime soon.

1 Like

Remember he come to power through the bush under a military. I’m sure he knows that’s the same way that he can be overthrown unless he exit himself in his own terms. He is practicing nepotism with his son in military but at least he gradually took him to some of the best cadet and military schools to leader leadership and command.

1 Like

His wife is also a minister, and some of his cousins, brother (s) and in-laws have government positions.

1 Like

I know, his cabinet has 50 ministers and 150 assistant ministers, one for every community and interest in the country. They all have sirens and right of way on the roads. Ugandans complain they have more VIP cars than ambulances in the country. Imagine 200 ministers and assistant ministers buzzing away in Kampala traffic every morning and afternoon. Madness.

4 Likes

Writer Walter Menya will be next

1 Like

Hata huyu “revolutionary” wa huku ataenda hii njia tu akishinda Game of Thrones…

Kimambi blocked me a year ago. She’s the best distillation of what’s going on in TZ.