Dark Souls is a Once in a Lifetime Trilogy

First time kucheza nilikuwa end game na bado sikuwa nimepatana na cleric beast, niliendanga straight kwa father Gascoigne

Yeah, delayed hit or anticipating location is fine. I’ve been victorious in about two-thirds of invasions. But daaamn the lag is just too bad in DS3 sometimes. Anyways, FromSoft has TERRIBLE net code. I’ve never seen weird things like this in other games eg State of Decay etc.

Have you tried out the Lies of P demo. I just played it a few mins ago and it’s probably the best ‘soulslike’ game. The movement feels a bit stiff still miles ahead of Mortal shell.

It’s got a hub similar to Majula/Roundtable Hold. Ni kama wali-copy exam ya Fromsoft down to the fullstop halafu wakaongeza madoido zao.

1 Like

Hii walichukua a lot of stuff from Bloodborne, and sekiro too. Still a very nice game. Nimekuwa nikigusa since morning

1 Like

Yeah. My only gripes are when locked on to an enemy the movement feels like DS2; there’s a skill to unlock an extra dodge after dodging i.e. remove/reduce dodge recovery frames; Some shortcuts are almost not needed.

The game looks so fucking good though, runs like a dream… and ability to turn off motion blur… Fromsoft could take some notes.

Edit: Also the groggy mechanic… I don’t know. There’s also a skill to increase how long the enemy stays groggy. I feel like in more agile enemies that would take away your reward for parrying unless you have that skill unlocked. Anyways, let’s wait for the full game.

1 Like

To me it feels like an upgrade to Bloodborne.

1 Like

I can’t wait to play Bloodborne bro. My back catalogue is kinda crazy.

1 Like

What I’m really excited for now is Lies of P, hiyo combat system ilinibamba sana. Can’t wait to play more!
Meanwhile I wait for the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty DLC (29th) na armored core

cc @badworries Just started playing Demon’s Souls Remake and HOOOOLLLY… this game looks amazing. The smooth framerate plus this kind of fidelity… wtf. This could be the best looking PS5 game. I wish these guys remade Sekiro.

1 Like

I downloaded this game on my PC sometimes back. Shida sikuwa na pad ya kuconnect Kwa PC, then I was using an emulator flani hapo haikunibamba

@Buckets have you played hollow knight?

I played it a little on Switch but didn’t go far. Played like one hour then bought it on Xbox then never touched it :green_emoji: I’ll get to it eventually.

Damn! Uko na hizo console zote

As I grow older, I find less and less time to game…

Sometimes I look back and am amazed at the amount of free time I used to have when younger…

Yeah but I have buyers remorse when it comes to the Switch. I bought it for Breath of the Wild but I didn’t like the game. So I use it to play platformers once in a while because games run like shit on Switch.

Stuck at the Abyss Watchers and I can confirm that fight is actually impossible. I quit.

Try different weapons or strats. You’ll get it eventually. It’s a hard game but not impossible.